Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

We interrupt this grammar nazi announcement to bring you this comparison between random savvy dude and Orlando Bloom.

Do they not share quite a bit of appearance, ladies and gents?

Of course, his outfit is something quite different. Lulz.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

The prince. That is, the one that's a son of the king and not just the crown princess' hubby.

Chocofreak13

xD

every time i look at my photobucket now i get sad cause there's a pic of pip. >___<
click to make it bigger

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Chocofreak13

i joined the dark side yesterday.....cause i swam to the shady side of the pool (which was pretty much all of it), so i said i was joinin' the dark side cause they had cookies. :3
click to make it bigger

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

NejinOniwa

Crowbeard? Oh, Freeman, you.

bombermania

Fatal error got error-ed

he will haunt you, forever...

Chocofreak13

uun? only thought popping to mind is XANA.....
click to make it bigger

Acher13

I cant help myself but to post this as I still cant stop laughing..

Cockleshell

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"ORLANDO BLOOM SEXINESS GOES HERE
Orlando Bloom makes me squee in glee and pass out with joy
he's so hot
/fangirl
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

...............................idk, my bff jill?
click to make it bigger

bombermania

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD!

;010

stewartsage

But, he's only a Captain....