Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

It's not just fabulous, it's fab-UUUU-louuuuus!

YAY EXA'S BACK! Another lost member drawn back to OSC~

Bwahaha, Key Kanye West. Stewart, where do you keep conjuring those old-timey-man-saying-olde-english-things pix from? xD

Exa

Actually, for my return, I have to say thanks to Aurora's image gallery, as after checking those images, I got in the mood to return. :)

As I have no fitting image for this situation, just a random one:

Chocofreak13

that's like, totally tubular dude.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Why I don't play legend of Zelda:

Chocofreak13

haven't i poasted that cat? :\ ik i have it.....
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Have you O_o?  Maybe that's where it came from.....  Did the Legend of Zelda come from here too!? I don't know anymore.....

Chocofreak13

i've never seen that zelda before. i don't play zelda cause
1. i don't have it
2. when i played the gbc version it was fun but i couldn't figure out how to advance so all i did was cut the grass and harass the neighbor lady's chain chomp
3. when i played for n64 30 seconds into the game something ate my face off and i got scared of it

=\

i liked cutting the grass and the cute lil' music :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bella

Not bad, but I want to see a X37-B Spaceplane-tan nau.  :V

She could be Space Shuttle-tan's shy little sister. :3

stewartsage

I believe I can fill that request.  Either that, or she's X-33-tan *shrug*

zjhentohlauedy

you know. it seems better if we make a separate thread for mecha/vehicle/whatever musume
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

Then we might as well make a separate thread for Touhou imagery s well...which would lead to neither thread getting much attention at all in the end. BAD END.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

not really some people still put up really nice random pics here from time to time. XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

bombermania

hello...
just come back from holiday...
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger