Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

NejinOniwa

Hey, it's called TINYpic for a reason, dood.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

*yawn* feels like i should upload something, but nothing here....

INTERNETZ PRODUCES:::

this. .____.

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Something sooooooo cute, wants to kill meh and not give meh any cake!

>:(

GLaDOS needs to shut up and give meh teh cake!

Chocofreak13

i want strawberry shortcake now. but the strawberry festival isn't for another two weeks. -3-
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Talking about cake, I've been wanted to have some sheese cake since last month but havent got the time to buy some.. maybe later

bombermania

Now for something different....
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Chocofreak13

NOMNOMKEYBOARD

i don't like cheesecake. but pound cake or angelfood cake w/ strawberries and whipped cream (aka strawberry shortcake) is my favourite (ice cream cake is a close second).
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Cheesecake can be nice if done right...

The interesting thing is that OUR Cheese-cake Ostkaka, which translates directly to cheese-cake, is something entirely different.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Just to make sure you get this shiz, cuz' it's freaking hilarious.
Especially Pitkin and Vdb.
Summary: Keine is worried about Mokou's smoking habit. Mokou's arguments of immortality do not exactly convince her...

For moar (and translations):
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/1754

Chocofreak13

xD

i was at a friend's house watching a movie, and i'm eating cheeze-its, and what do i find but THIS:

it may LOOK like a normal cheeze-it, but there's a hair, baked right into the crust!! ^o^

........what the fuck am i eating.....
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"xD

i was at a friend's house watching a movie, and i'm eating cheeze-its, and what do i find but THIS:

it may LOOK like a normal cheeze-it, but there's a hair, baked right into the crust!! ^o^

........what the f*** am i eating.....

you know the next question? what kind of hair is it.... not all hair are from the head...
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

it IS short.....but not too curly. looks like like an eyelash honestly. =\
click to make it bigger