Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Somebody call the RAEPulance!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Chocofreak13

i believe i posted the first on of that. i know i have it. xD

and on a less traumatic note, a recent calendar page:
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

NejinOniwa

How many times have the facepalm pic been posted now...? I fail to count. _-_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

Quote from: "Acher13"pic
fixed it.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

bombermania

I think I got addicted with motivational posters...

Acher13

nah, this one is what makes me laugh most

stewartsage

No single thread can contain the awesome.... or length.... so to speak

bombermania

emmm, stewartsage, I can't see it, it's too small...
;014

edit: And this:

bombermania

@Archer
Now THAT'S what I called "LONG"
;010