Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombermania

I want the doll for...you know...
;010

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Acher13

Quote from: "bombermania"I want the doll for...you know...

hehehe, I see what you did thar... but neway, same here >=D

Chocofreak13

this is the RANDOM picture thread, after all.....

click to make it bigger

Acher13

real photoshop... for pro.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

AMDKurt

NejinOniwa

The Yakum0 pic in topicless reminded me of the #1 master of thinking with portals...

...and the consequences of going overboard. -w-; Ran goes off, and the kitty has to wake the master...

Poor, poor chen. ;w;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

WEAR NO DISGUISE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

I DUN GET IT :3

i shouldn't be posting happy emoticons. i'm sad. :[
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Suika, you can have it!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

.....raep'd with da horns...? O____O
click to make it bigger

Acher13