random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombermania

@archer
why when I see that nendroid I got remembered this:

eyes look same:check
long hair: check
now we just need the biggest knife that I can found...
*Running away*
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Acher13

Quote from: "bombermania"@archer
why when I see that nendroid I got remembered this:
pic

Nice to meet you ^^, I'm Acher.
well,I dont see why you think of Kotonoha when seeing Zange >.<
here we go   =P

Still...

stewartsage

Is it yandere time now?

bombermania

@archer
Hello there! :D

I feel my neck is in danger now...
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Acher13

bombermania

Chocofreak13

she's totally my type........

AND I JUST RECIEVED A FUKIN CAT AND SHE'S DA CUTEST LIL' KITTY IN DEH WORLDDDD~~~~

and since we're posting our lolis:
click to make it bigger

Acher13

speaking of cat...

also, how about some chicks?

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Acher13"speaking of cat...

KAWAII DESU!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

bombermania

why not?

yeah, I love chicks...
*Kicked to the sky*

stewartsage

But all our fish have AIDS.....

Cockleshell

this
is why
i was so depressed yesterday
the same fucking thing happened to me
twice
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Acher13

Quote from: "Cockleshell"pic
this
is why
i was so depressed yesterday

well, at least

bombermania

@cockleshell
what is that?