Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Quote from: "AMDKurt"It ain't crysis warhead i know, but graphics ain't everything.

I know, that.  I just meant that the graphics were a tad lacking in my opinion of what a modern game lik ethat should be.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

AMDKurt

Well the AVP people graphics were bad, i agree, the light effects and the wounds are very good though, game lacked good story aswell so i'd say it ain't that good, i just thought the face the guy did when i had headbited him was funny though :3

stewartsage

"Newberry County, South Carolina. CCC enrollees planting kudzu on C. C. Spoon's farm in April of 1941."

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

AMDKurt

@Choco: No, the later picture is Supreme commander 2

Chocofreak13

ah.

let me show you my pokemans.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Ever rising sun
The rating called "flawless"
This makes me ´V`
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

my mouth hurts and i'm exausted from LARPing
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Did you get to level 80 and get the Horn of Destiny(Level85) from that level 121 boss?

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Cockleshell

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"snip
haruhipicture
snip

oh holy jesus.

NejinOniwa

Shit is gonna break any second now
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS