Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

http://i42.tinypic.com/jug3yd.jpg
this made me go omg omg omg with joy
edited cause its big
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

stewartsage

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

AMDKurt

That laseroperation on this guys eye didn't seem to help that much.

NejinOniwa

Aw, hell, doc, I told ya to aim that thing properly during surgery!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

i can't help but notice that he seems to be made out of gray substance and also appears to have no skull

Chocofreak13

i will post the pretty picture of what i did when i saw the catbus tomorrow.

for now, cockle, in reference to that pic,

♪PRIIIVATE EYES, THEY'RE WATCHING YOU, THEY SEE YOUR EVV-RRY MOVE~~♫
click to make it bigger

AMDKurt

@Cockleshell: That's becouse he got headbited in Avp XD

Red-Machine

THAT'S AVP?  The graphics are AWFUL.  This is an Xbox 360 we're talking about here, they look like DOOM3 graphics...

Cockleshell

prolly has the settings turned all the way down?

Chocofreak13

when i saw the catbus, i was all like

and yeah eye out of socket is bad :\
click to make it bigger

AMDKurt

Quote from: "Red-Machine"THAT'S AVP?  The graphics are AWFUL.  This is an Xbox 360 we're talking about here, they look like DOOM3 graphics...

I know my PC is a bit old but im running a 8800GT card, all settings on max except v-synch and anti-alliasing wich are turned off. It ain't crysis warhead i know, but graphics ain't everything.

Anyway, random pic, i belive someone here will recognize this pic