Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDaab

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

VonDaab

Why do they do thaaaaaaaaaat!?

Cockleshell

Considered for your amusement, an ordinary drinking straw. But when one hamster attempts to use the straw to take a drink, he will discover that what goes into the straw from either side never comes out. He is doomed to drown in the proverbial beverage that is... the Twilight Zone.
I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS MIND-BLOWINGLY AWESOME THING
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Cockleshell

Obviously people were leery of the yaoi pairing of Koizumi and Kyon, so they just genderswapped them AND HOORAY SUM YURI FOR YOU SIR

stewartsage

Quite.  Now I respect everyone's right to Yaoi or Yuri as they wish, but to tell the truth I don't see anything to Koizumi/Kyon with either gender.  Of all the SOS Brigade gang, I'd say Koizumi is probably the most successful at pretending to be someone other then their normal self.

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Cockleshell

oi, just posting this here so i don't lose the link
basic coloring down, must get to bed, will get back to it after i get back from work T^T~
edit: yet again, posting here so i don't lose the link
HNGGG MY SINUSES UGHHHH I HATE GETTING UP AT 5

VonDaab

Aw Yeah! Blaziken! The generation where I stopped caring about pokemans.

Chocofreak13

merowr~~ ^^

i actually think i got this here....

and these i did not. :3

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bella

Thanks for the lulz, guys. xD

stewartsage