Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

yuri post toast kthxbye

ah-nd~
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

i seriously cannot stop giggling for some reason
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

Reminder for everyone, we have a NSFW section, please concider what it is your posting and post it there if you are unsure about the content.  I modified 2 posts on the pervious page, one for linking to danbooru without appropriate warning tags (the image was safe, but the futanari banners for J-List, were not.) and face raping cirno, didnt show anything explicit, but it was pretty clear what was going on.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

CaptBrenden

Okay, next issue:

I went back about 25 pages and it seems we also have a major problem with oversized pictures. I was removing image tags and putting a notice that the post has been modified, but after too many I just started dropping tags. This ends now.  

Im going to be checking this thead on a a 1280 by 1024 monitor, if it rapes the border, image tags will be removed without warning or notification. If you want your image to remain up for all to enjoy, resize before posting.

Also, found some more questionably safe images.  Not going to beat a dead horse on that one, but continual posting of NSFW stuff in anything but the NSFW section will result in diciplinary action leating up to Ban.

Aurora Borealis

Good call, Captain! :)

You're doing a good job picking up my slack- oversized images being a problem didn't really cross my mind. :(

CaptBrenden

Well I understand that alot of people have nice HD widescreen monitors, so when they post those images it doesnt cross their mind. However the image rules are intended to allow everyone to view the page comforably. Thats why I'm intentionaly checking it from an older standard monitor to ensure its more friendly to those with less highend gear.

Aurora Borealis

Oh, okay. I actually don't have a huge monitor- my laptop only has a 13" screen currently at 1024x768 resolution. I guess I just managed to put up with the obnoxiously huge pics! ^^;

Chocofreak13

:\ i understand the obvious NSFW stuff, but are we gonna get all nazi-style-oppressive about this? :\

and, lemme guess, NSFW is in the hentai forum? great. >:\
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

It goes without saying if you dont like it you dont have to keep posting. Its not that difficult to show a little common sense and concideration to others when you post.  All things concidered, the rules are still very liberal, we arent censoring language in posts or anthing like that, we are just asking you to show some curtesy to others by keeping images sizes low for embedded images, and to leave images containing questionable in the section where its safe to post them.

Chocofreak13

well.

i'm only grumbling because i doubt i'm allowed to post in the hentai forum, yet enjoy discussing controversial topics.

i do my best to not break the page. if i do, i usually just post a link. (that picture of the yams was only for prank value. and i didn't realize it was that big.)
click to make it bigger

Xeon

I'll just leave this here....

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Cappy is Yamaxanadu-ing at full force, huh. Well, as long as it's clear that the forums aren't made up of Komachis...

Also, ME2 LULZ. Truly hilarity at its best. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Well I understand that alot of people have nice HD widescreen monitors, so when they post those images it doesnt cross their mind. However the image rules are intended to allow everyone to view the page comforably. Thats why I'm intentionaly checking it from an older standard monitor to ensure its more friendly to those with less highend
gear.

^^ Approve of this, I do.

The biggest monitor I have is 1280x1024, so I appreciate smaller images!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

IanDanKilmaster

The borders are still broken on my monitor, so yeah, I agree with Red.

Keeping the place worksafe is a good idea, too.  I mean why the hell do we have an adult section otherwise?

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage