Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Cancel class?

I've lived through 19 nordic winters and not once has even ONE class been canceled because of the snow. What is it with you americans and canceling stuff because of winter, anyway? Weirds, I say.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

College hasn't been canceled here in 106 years.  Of course now they should take into account the increasing inability of the maintenance staff to clear the walks and the increase of commuter students traversing the icy/snowy roads from long distances.  Myself, I just appreciate the fact that frozen water usually means I don't have to do anything.

This thread needs MOAR MECHA MUSUME!

Chocofreak13

that picture made me think: why was i looking up something that scares the bejeebers outta me??

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bella

A quick message to the victims of and newspeople who are covering the Snowpocalypse, aka Snowmageddon, aka The Snowtorious B.I.G.:

IanDanKilmaster

Indeed.

I lulz'd at the reporters who fell on their asses trying to cover things in DC.  Imma try to find a pic of this...

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

HAR HAR HAR lawl, well, I'm just enjoying the ride and being halfway buried in the winter, here...

<3 Letty is working hard this year. -w-

NejinOniwa

And while we're on that subject I thought I could poast some OSHIT ITS A HEADâ'¨!!! BRING OUT THE CROWBAR!

Image removed by mod, questionable work safe status

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i heard they're shipping the snow to vancover cause they don't have enough snow there for the olympics.

i was like, lawl. CANADA doesn't have enough snow. xD

and to answer your question, that was the scissorman from the Clock Tower series. >___< *shudders*

i have a right to be scared. i was seven when i played that game, and we always DIED. sides' nothing quite as creepy (specially' when you're seven) as hearing the SHINK-SHINK-SHINK of the scissors as he follows you down the hallways. no music, no anything except SHINK-SHINK-SHINK. you stop to investigate something, you DIE. take the elevator? you DIE. take the stairs? you DIE. go to your house to check on your mom? you DIE. stop to grab the fire extingusher to hit him with? you DIE.

EDIT: omg, when did i get over 2000 posts? ^w^
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

The dude from majoras' mask who was selling the masks... he scared the living shitfucks out of me and i couldnt sleep for days
god, that would probably still scare the pants off of me
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

there's another, more obscure game called stretch panic that i love, except for one level where you have to fight a boss named demonica.
you can't even look at her, or you die.
this is actually a picture of one of the doors from the stage. the most you ever see of her herself is the sillohuette (sp?).
i looked and looked, but i couldn't find a pic, so here's a
youtube vid that shows her about 40 seconds in.

*shudders*
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Oh, GH. Always the bestest ever. -w-;

Cockleshell

CHENSAW
edit: and this, so very fitting for tomorrow

Yukari's like fuck this i'm leaving man