Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

i would post a touhou gif but i cba to save it and upload it to imageshack so have this instead
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Dr. Kraus

The snow here in da burgh is crazy guys, check it out.

Thats for not helping the motherland and shoveling the snow! (Thats my lil brother by the way)

My dog guards the trenches with her tiny size...

Cockleshell

AHHH MOTHERLAND

dang, i wish i had snow like that, the snow here is getting all nasty and icey and pellety and dirty
):

Cockleshell

pretty much

NSFW TAG ADDED BY MOD, SITE HAS NSFW BANNERS

NejinOniwa

The Aya gif and Yuugi strip made me fall over, seriously.

What's Aya gonna use those for anyway...? -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*facepalm*

i've mentioned the landscape here, right? how the only snow that's left is the icky dirty icy february snow and it looks like spring is coming cause there's isn't even that much snow left, but the temps say otherwise (my temp senses told me that it was roughly in the high teens to low twenties this morning)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

i'm not going to say anything.

NejinOniwa

Oh, Subterranean Animism. -w-;

Bella

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"*facepalm*

i've mentioned the landscape here, right? how the only snow that's left is the icky dirty icy february snow and it looks like spring is coming cause there's isn't even that much snow left, but the temps say otherwise (my temp senses told me that it was roughly in the high teens to low twenties this morning)

Same here!

I'm all irrationally pissed-off at the residents of the Mid-Atlantic for getting all that snow. :<

NejinOniwa

I went out skiing today. It was nice things (albeit a bit slippery due to crap skis).

The snow level here is truly the strongest.

Dr. Kraus

Made this for my friend, never gets old...

Chocofreak13

o_____o;

i agree w/ ya, bell. everyone was all hyped about having a snow day tomorrow (guess where i'm posting from right now >:\ )

i REALLY coulda used the rest. now, i'm sitting in class, only thing keeping me awake is this can of coke next to me, and my tummy hurts from all the cornbread i ate earlier >___< (not very good cornbread).

damn winter. might as well be spring already.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Snow is many factors less fun when they don't cancel class and the walk to class tries to kill you ><

All you can do is ride life like a mechanical bull.