Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

And anyone who says, "this will never happen again", is a liar, a fool, religious and/or optimistic.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Until we get a better way to produce and store antimatter, at least.

I estimate that to take less than two decades.

IanDanKilmaster

It's just a race to win the "whose phantom penis is bigger" contest.  Whoever wins is just going to become the new "superpower" - lesson to the kids, learn Chinese... quick!

Seriously though, MAD is a universal law, no matter what weapon somebody produces, they'll only ever use it if they're sure no one is going to butt-fuck them with another weapon.  Unless they master the targeting system to "attack everyone with nukes & long-range capability", then just having a "more powerful weapon" won't do it.

NejinOniwa

Presuming we live long enough to get out into space, we'll eventually fall out in our own ranks and by then we'll sure as HELL have armaments powerful enough to go total bloody planet-nuke. And if humanity ends before then...someone IS going to throw that switch just for kicks before the curtain closes, and you know it.

IanDanKilmaster

Meh, only if the dystopian fucktard apocalypse predicted by Idiocracy is correct, in which case, how the hell would we be smart enough to make one of those things anyway?

Chocofreak13

who says WE'D make it? computers do nearly everything these days.

and i agree with you. eventually, we're going to blow ourselves up, leaving nuclear winter for our poor little planet, making it inhospitable to all but the most hearty of life forms, or mutants. :\
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

You forget, computers are dumb, at least, as long as there's no one smart telling it what to do.

Truth be told, nuclear apocalypse is much preferable to the very reality we are doomed to live through.

"Too fat to leave their houses, the last members of the species Homo sapiens, die not in bang but a whisper, succumbing to collective heart failure."

It's true ><.

Chocofreak13

and that we, as a race, fail dramatically.

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

This is why i love being a demon. ´v`

Chocofreak13

indeed. indeed you are superior master. ^^

but then, i consider myself an android.....stupid humans.....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

THIS is what we would literally call...moe.

I bring you, ACHI CIRNO~

C'mere, let me hug you~ ´w`

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

BEST WAY EVER to feign awesome painting skills:
GIMP oilify filter.

Made in 5 minutes~

svx

Nejin...

Nejin, those anime girls were cute.  I, erm.  I want more.  Have that on my desk by tomorrow.

Thanks; you're welcome.