random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hey, choco, that could make some real nice desktop background with the proper edits!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That is what I'm referring to, yes.

Chocofreak13

......why does room make good background? specially like that....i mean, i could imagine when the christmas lights were on at nigth, cause at least then it looks like a bad disco....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Chaos has its own beauty. <3

Chocofreak13

..........anyway......today, i played 50's housewife:
pie
moar pie
the pie itself
want sum pie?
AHM' ON BREAK >:[
GO WAY' >:[

later i'm baking bread. :]
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Summer break's gotta be REAL uneventful for yan, ne~...

Chocofreak13

yeah....but i got pie out of it. and bread. and my friend made uber-decadent cookies.
besides, i'm using these baked goods to coerce someone back into my gang. :3

meh, it wouldn't be so uneventful if everyone wouls just coordinate and make it easier on me. i've been trying to run a tabletop rpg game since june, and haven't gotten the chance due to the fact that everyone's all over the place. and the only person who can drive us (legally) is too depressed to drive much.

let's see....russell's too depressed to drive. i'm stuck at home. donovan is missing. dan is counteracting the interests of the group, and is also all over the map. colleen doesn't have much to do and is mostly stuck like me, if she's not finding ways to escape this dreaded house. casey's also stuck at home. chris is stuck at his grandma's house, but will be going back down south in a few weeks. james doesn't want to play this game, and leaves for college upstate in the fall.
:\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Yikes, yeah, Smokey already posted that one...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

damn. well, it's still nightmare worthy. (srsly, i think that's why i had so many f-ed up dreams this morning O___o; )

is it a sewer rat or a dog? we'll never know.
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

No, what's nightmare-worthy is how bum-fecked the health care bill is gonna be when it finally passes (like a big useless turd), but I guess that discussion isn't really appropriate.  Oh and this...

...this is nightmare-worthy.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

nah, i did that once.

and here's somethin for you. (srry ninja ><; )
click to make it bigger