Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

and now for the US edition!!

click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Har, you're missing another reel, the one where the tribals were driven off their land/given smallpox/enslaved/mostly genocided - pretty major event, that.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

but this is US history....that sounds more spanish.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

nah, the sapanish murdered out South america (hence the Maya and aztecs etc. are now ectinct), the dutch/english/french murdered out the US...

And to think Urps best people went to the US and it turned out -eehm not so good, while englands worst criminals were sent to Australia and that country is keep[ing quiet...

Added after 33 seconds:

btw, the spanish and portugese also stole all the south american gold...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Smokey"And to think Urps best people went to the US and it turned out -eehm not so good, while englands worst criminals were sent to Australia and that country is keep[ing quiet...

XD And I thought I was the only one to consider that.

Still, Smokey has the history quite down there, you might wanna study again, Choco...

NejinOniwa

We still were in the americas before you, lulz.

VIKINGS=LULZ
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"We still were in the americas before you, lulz.

Yep, we even have a holiday for that...

Surprised much?

NejinOniwa

Not really. Honestly, what DON'T you have a holiday for? I find myself troubled to think of examples.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

meh, we have holidays for about every job there is, then there's the family-days, p[lus theres the christian holidays, and since more and more of the dutch population is muslim, we can also toss those in if there are still any days left...

Added after 1 minutes:

also, less talk more pics..

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

-_____-;  don't blame me, blame public school. and the fact that i zone out in class sometimes.

besides, you guys are older than mee.....college education, much? no one likes being told their stupid ;__;

i'ma change the subject: i'm getting so desperate for a back/neckrub from my friend i'm getting ready to pay him. :[ (he gives AWSEOME backrubs but i don't see him too much cause he lives 2 towns over.)
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

I learned that stuff before college, but no one is saying you're stupid.  You're just a spaz XP.

Sorry guys, no random pic... the last one I made was NSFW, and there's nothing going on in that section -__-;.

Chocofreak13

aw, thanx! =D

i am a spaz sometimes.
ok, most of the time. xD
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Not knowing one thing doesn't make you stupid....

Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

this is GARBAGE DAY!!!!!1
click to make it bigger

Smokey

MOAR PICS!!!!! VADER WANTS MORE!!!!

Thanks Fedora-sama