Oh.
My.
Fucken.
Self.

This is awesome.

I WANNA TAKE THEM HOME <3 >w<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Why, we nearly mass-produce those things at campzone...

Also this is random picture, and how win those vids may be (they are) they belong in random movie...

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"кое-чÑ,о о русском языке? эй, как долго я ушел? о черÑ,, Ð'Ñ‹ все выключены без меня. обычный бизнес, я предполагаю. случайная карÑ,инная ниÑ,ÑŒ, предосÑ,авьÑ,е мое желание изображений неизвесÑ,ного происÑ...ождения!

Yes, comrade choco.  Something about Russian.  Now, will you join me in a vodka and a game on my clone of an antiquated western computer? :P
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

Pah, i ghav modern western compjutar, i ghav 486 clone...
And i don't beljieve tovaritsj choco drinks ze alkohol...

I also ghav zees:

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

This actually looks quite nice...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Silentbob

This was the April Fools for Guild Wars this year.  Everybody looks like this, lawl.  So cute...  * head asplode *

[attachment deleted by admin]

IanDanKilmaster

XD I have a friend who's going to love that...

The Choice of a New Generation.