Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Yeah, we'll still have a colony left, eh Red? Australia...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

For you as a dutch, that should be NZ. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Half english, so i have em all... ^_^ and that would more be Suriname and the Antilles... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "Smokey"

And a classic... ^_^

WE'RE WHALERS ON THE MOON, WE'RE WHALERS ON THE MOON, BUT THERE WERE NO WHALES SO WE TOLD TALL TALES AND GOT STUCK WITH A HARPOON!!!

nejin, you sound SO MUCH LIKE JAMES IT'S SCARY. 0_0;

mind you, james also hit on almost any human girl with a pulse. is that also like you? (though i've heard he'll play gay to fend off people.)
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Oh, yeah... that's Nej allright.... it doesn't even have to be a human per sé.... :D Naaah, i kid, i kid....
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

technically, the other day i commented to jen (close friend of mine, james's "best friend" per se ) that he'd go for anything with 2 legs and a pulse. a few seconds after, i added, "wait, that means it applies to ostriches too, right?? xD"

heh heh......emus. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Nah. Apart from guys assgrabbing me at random, i seem to have perfected aura of repulsion.

It might be my anti-tank eyebrows. I look pissed even when i smile, damnit.

Cockleshell

Pics or it didnt happen.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Red-Machine

Oh, god!  And I thought I was wierd...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

Yeah, that's why i stopped going to 4chan... Wich is good cuz i have an interview for the (dutch) RAF tomorrow...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Red-Machine

And do they not like that sort of thing?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

What? Mental illnesses?.... no i'm quite certain they don't... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Assgrabbing is hard to catch on pic, but fortunately my anti-tank eyebrows are quite a lot more photogenic.

MUST EAT FOOD FIRST THOUGH

Chocofreak13

lol, if you get a pic i'll pay you. xD

don't post the pics. then i'll show my friends, and they'll be like, "omg!! european james!!" and some of us will be like, "SMEXY YES" while others of us will be like "BURN THE UNHOLY!!!" but it's not up to me so post if you like.
i wish people would post pics of themselves. the only person i've seen is rdhedtwns. :\

i'd post a pic of me, but 1. you gusy would call me "squirt" or something since i'm younger than you, and 2. i consider myself ugly, even though everyone else says otherwise :[

i want soup
click to make it bigger