Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

That's why you should stick to finding images on an image host, Smokey.

A personal favorite of mine... Nekota!

Also, is everyone else able to see Smokey's image because for some reason the hotlinking warning is gone and now I actually see the image he posted?  I don't see the indicator that he edited it, either o__O...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

I'm just that good... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

No, hotlinking picture is still there.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

I'm guessing I see it because the image is in my browser's cache (I checked the URL and visited the source page myself).  Smokey, you should probably do the guys that run that blog (and everyone that wants to know what pic you posted) a favor by trying to find the image on another host.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Why find, if i can save as and add as attachment... ^_^

Here's another one from the Top Gear Vienam Special...

[attachment deleted by admin]
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

NejinOniwa

Smokey

Oh, you dirty mind, you...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Red-Machine

I'd SO get one if you could do that.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Hmm...

...I see what you did thar. -w-