We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Chalk is confused as to whether Penti is copying his posting style.

Deciding to pay it no mind, he turns back to his comptuter, to post on OSC about the situation.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

*Is pondering life, the universe, and what "posting style" has to do with real life*

*Realizes she's reading into people's minds*

Hey Nejina; is reading minds a normal side-effect of returning from reversed gravity?

Chocofreak13

Chalk concentrates EXCRUCIATINGLY HARD............but nothing happens. Chalk guesses it must be a coincidence that Penti figured out what he was thinking.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

"No, it's a side effect of this stupid board trying to read my mind so it can counter my efforts to normalize gravity. I reapplied the connection."
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Chalk looks at the box/board thing. He picks up a lamp, and aims..........

but feels bad for the lamp so he puts it back down.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

"That'd probably just make it angrier, so I'd appreciate if you let off. Besides, you might hit me."

Chocofreak13

Chalk gives Nejina an annoyed look for doubting his aim. Turning back to his computer, he proceeds to load Dungeons & Dungeons on the [as] website.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Because of how long it's taking Colonel to bring down Atanos, Penti-chan heads down the hall to her room to retrieve her creatively-named laptop, Laptop; since Igasa is still charging

Chocofreak13

Chalk wonders if he can network with the others to play a game. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Wait, I'm supposed to b-be b-bringing what now?

NejinOniwa

"Stuff that's still stuck on the roof. Or, wait...hold on to something, girl! This might be a bit rough."
Nejina presses a button. For an instant, the roof-floor and the floor phase into each other, with the Colonel being on both places at the same time; a second later, Sage is back on the ground.

"Ok. All down?"

Nichi

Noticing that her trusted iBook, Atanos, had returned from the ceiling, Penti-chan happily takes it and goes online; since Igasa is still charging and Laptop wasn't wanting to work right.

stewartsage

Ah ha.  Y-Yes, it seems to b-be.  Now, I have a d-doctor's appointment to g-get to so if y-you ladies will excuse me...

Nichi

Waving to Colonel as she leaves, Penti-chan resumes work on her latest short story; which she feels is going to be the best of the trilogy

Chocofreak13

Chalk looks up, confused. His head darts around like a startled cat, slowly sinking back down into place.
click to make it bigger