We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Retrieving his tea from the microwave, Chalk adds the milk and fetches a pack of ginger cookies, retreating to the living room to sit and enjoy. He dips a cookie, attempting to enjoy some peace while anticipating the coming chaos.

He stares out in he kitchen, glancing at Brendon near-molesting his girl. Chalk wonders if he should have tried the loose leaf tea.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*gives Brendon death glare*

I am serving Pentium.  His tea.  Wait a minute.

Chocofreak13

Sensing the tension in the room, Chalk slowly takes a sip, eyes shifting across the room.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"Um, Miss Colonel...I'm a girl" Penti-chan said, with a look of confusion on her face

Chocofreak13

Chalk snickers at the confusion. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Her tea.

*offers a cup without skipping a beat*

Nichi

"Thanks!" she said, happily taking the cup

Chocofreak13

Chalk finishes his tea, then eagerly holds out his cup for some of the tea Sage-chan made. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*pours tea for Chalk*

There y-you two are, I hope y-you b-both enjoy it!

Chocofreak13

Chalk takes a sip, quickly gulping it down and tearing up due to the heat. After the initial shock, however, Chalk happily smiles at Sage, expressing his gratitude. ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

*Brandon mills around, waiting for Sage-chan to be done*

*pauses, and tugs on her sleeve*

Say, can I have a cup of tea?

NejinOniwa

The magpie promptly lifts off from its spot, and lands on Sage's. "'ello. Be a dear and carry some o' that to big N over there, would you. I would, but these claws promptly suck at holding teacups level while carrying them, and non-spilled tea tastes better than spilled. So, deal?"
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

After finishing her cup of tea, thanking Colonel once more for it, Penti-chan proceeded to balance the empty cup on her head; just to see how long she can keep it up there before it falls

Chocofreak13

Chalk sips his tea, then places it on the side table. He proceeds to return to his room, bringing back his laptop, Ydeeps, with him. He plugs Ydeeps into the wall, starting him up as he takes another sip.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

That's th-the good china P-Pentium, p-please be c-careful with it.

*hands Brandon a cup with a smile, hands Nejina a cup*

Sure that's w-wise near the.... whatever that is?