Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

dinner last week:
Spoiler: ShowHide

minus the green beans, add in a roll or two

dinner the other night: pasta with the sauce~*
dinner last night: white rice (with butter, eeww) and crunchy spiced asian chicken.
breakfast: chex and half an onion bagel
lunch: likely this onion bagel sitting next to me
dinner: pizza and garlic bread -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Just had pizza, and sweet and sour rice.

Nichi

Chocofreak13

(curious, did anyone click the spoiler?)

managed to get to walmart with mum earlier so i had banquet 3-cheese ziti for lunch. >w<

i also used a coupon i found under my bed, so i got 35 cents off 2 banquet pies! ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm having the hot dog -w-

Chocofreak13

.....*realizes i forgot the banquet pies at my grandparents'* ><;

*le sigh* at least i have pizza and garlic bread. -__-;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Giant slab of fish, brown rice, homemade applesauce, and collard greens.

Chocofreak13

wonder what kind of fish. :0

i'm starting to wonder if i've reached the pinnacle of caffeine like fry did in futurama, as coke doesn't seem to be affecting me anymore. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Only one way to find out: drink 100 cans in a day and see if you see everything in slow motion -w-;

Cockleshell

Pastaaaa~~~ with meat sauce and shredded cheese. Nomnomnom. First food I've had all day. On another note, I'm starting to lose weight. Maybe it's stress. I've lost 15 lbs this month...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

Is that good or bad? Also, that sounds delicious and were I not having nummy pizza and such for dinner, I'd have spaghetti at home (lol). Maybe tomorrow.

Had chex for breakfast, pizza and garlic bread for lunch and dinner. Been having candy, flat coke, and warm water, too. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, last night somebody gave my boss a can of hot chocolate; which was unique in setup. When you want to drink it, you flip it over, peel off a sticker, press the button at the bottom, and shake it; it heating up in about 3 minutes. It was interesting enough that we decided to try it out while we were at a point with no customers in the store. Yes, my shift at Gamestop turned into an episode of Brad Tries -w-;

While the setup of it was interesting, it was honestly terrible; it tasted like one of those "instant breakfast" drinks heated up in the microwave. My boss got a laugh at how I described it as "a substance that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike hot chocolate" and "the worst thing to come from a can since the Candwich" xD

LeaflameSD

Right now, I'm eating Pringles - Thai Sweet Chili flavor.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had the following, in order of preference:

- Mac & cheese (Made by me - was epic)
- Meatballs (Were very good; went well with above mac & cheese)
- Deviled eggs (Best part of any holiday. Funny, given I never really liked them as a kid -w-; )
- A grilled boneless turkey breast (Was good, but needed something to go with it)
- A dinner roll (Was good, but I'd prefer it if it wasn't toasted)
- A mac & cheese muffin (Made by my uncle; was basically mac & cheese bites baked in a muffin pan. Had way too much bread crumbs and pepper on top)

Mom's supposed to bring me home a banana pudding, as a snack before I go to work.