Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Welcome all new members, Lovee-san, Stoy-san, NejinOninwa-san, Rackham-san, NekOsaka-san... ^__^

*notices and stares at Threepwood-san*

*blinks*

*keeps staring*

Hawawawa... it's the mighty pirate! I thought I had lost him when I moved here from the Caribbean!

*flees*

Fedora-Tan

Welcome there GB, it's nice to see also known people around ^_^

... and welcome to all others, of course :D

Lovee

Quote from: "NewYinzer"
Quoteit's still unknown why he could get such a beautiful and kind wife...

She says he was "kinda cool". She kinda reminds me of Mutsumi from Love Hina though...

hehe i kinda like mutsumi, she's also very cute^o^

NejinOniwa

I'M NOT your fellow human being. *throw fish*
(gomen, just had to do that...)
Welcome guybrush (it was really tempting to replace that U with an A...^-^')! Is it just me or does this place seem to draw a lot of like scandinavian folks lately? (i THINK denmark's in scandinavia)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Hagger_Z

hello to all my name he is Luis, but the majority me knows better like hagger; alive in Mexico DF and I am computer science student, the truth is the first time that I listen to speak of the OS TANs and they seem to me brilliant very are amused and my favorite is PUT that so many headaches gave me when uses it, good I wait for q we pruned to take thanks to us to accept to me in the forum very well   ;007  ;007

Exa

Hello Hagger_Z ! Have fun at the forum!  ;hi

C-Chan

Wooh, I'm late.  ^__^

Welcome NekOsaka (cute AVI!), Stoy (another 98-tan fan, eh?), Guybrush (helluva lot of smilies... ^^;), and Hagger_Z (esos lo que llamo obvio!  ^^;)

Enjoy the forum and feel free to stick around.  ^__^

NewYinzer

Welcome to NekOsaka, Stoy, Hagger_Z, and Guybrush! Feel free to post in the forums, download from the download section, and view the gallery. If you have any problems, talk to Pitkin, C-Chan, Fedora-tan, CaptBrenden, or me.

OTGX

Guybrush
&
Hagger_Z
Welcome you two, I'm  happy to see you two here ^__^
(wonder female's here ?) -_-

<1000 posts>Yeh....! ^__^  

NewYZ=> ( 999 posts ) Nice number  ^__^

edit: ( >=1000 members ?) ?_?

C-Chan

Not a problem, OTGX.  ^__^

Answers to thine question lie [sort of] in yonder thread....  ^v^

http://ostan-collections.net/topic-84.html

CaptBrenden

pitkin, your doing it wroung.. if you want to flee from guybrush you have to say "look a three headed monkey!" first
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Pitkin

What? Where? *turns to look behind*

*turns back*

... don't be absurd, Captain; no one'll fall for that again. -_-;;

CaptBrenden

by chance did you happen to bring murray along guybrush? :P

EmiOfBrie

Hello!  Emi-chan desu!  ^.^v

Been a fan of the OS-tans for a couple years, and just found this forum a few days ago!  I'm a multiple OS user (main system runs Mac Tiger, server runs Ubuntu, laptop runs WinXP) so I appreciate the quirks illustrated by the personifications  :)

CaptBrenden

Welcome!  Finaly someone that appricated all oses.. unlike that descriminating pig -_-