Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrdin

Well, Hi! It seems like the majority of new members joined because of that video.

Well, you can't have it.

At least not until we find out where to get it.

brougeXP22

Lovee

Quote from: "brougeXP22"yay! more new people!!

yeah it means that this forum is more and more NINKI^o^

brougeXP22

NejinOniwa

For the good of whatever it is we wish it to be good for (ourselves), let's hope it is...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

QuoteI the great Killswig has arrived

Welcome Killswig.  -v-
Although I guess that means that I can no longer take a swig of my favorite brew, cause you're gonna kill it.  -.-;

QuoteWelcome to the place we love to stay, may the St. Valentine bless all of us for who has no GF or BF <_< (I think C_chan no need. Look at his avatar sweetto) ^o^!

Iyaaaaaa, that's so true OTGX....  ^__^

*stares starry-eyed at brown-haired maiden*

Tall, cute and friendly, just how I likes 'em.  ^v^

Quoteoh please anybody give me a GF 'cause i wanna eat some chocolates on St. Valentine's day T_T

I always wondered who's idea it was to popularize chocolate as presents.  
Anything that could kill my dog or cat, but humans scarf down like hot cakes, makes me suspicious.... Ã,¬vÃ,¬

QuoteHi, well I joined this forum because I saw an article on tokyo times blog about the os tan and than seeing the youtube video of the os tan greeting the user.

So currently I am trying to find where it is.

And yet under YouTube initiate.  ^__^'
Welcome, Buzzer.  ^v^

I can sorta use you right now, cause my door bell ain't working.... -v-'

Quoteyeah it means that this forum is more and more NINKI^o^

I'm gonna venture to guess that the meaning is similar to "GENKI". ^__^'

Lovee

well actually, "NINKI" means something is welcome and supported by a lot of people - maybe we can say it like that^ ^

CaptBrenden

*walks up with a 4X4 on his shoulder like the rock in walking tall*

Hello new peoples.  Have fun, enjoy your stay, contribute, post, and be civil and we dont have a problem.. now will we?  

By the way, your tail light is out.

*smash*
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

nobody

Well, I suppose it's my turn. I'm.. well, this is a little bit strange. I'm Nobody.

Yes, Nobody wrote this, so stop imagine posts or you'll better go to the psychiatrist. XD

Tsubashi

Sweet! The Psychiatrist was right, nobody really is there!

Welcome, btw!
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

o_o thats as shocking as when I recived a christmas present from jack daniels.  he IS real!

Lovee

Quote from: "nobody"Well, I suppose it's my turn. I'm.. well, this is a little bit strange. I'm Nobody.

Yes, Nobody wrote this, so stop imagine posts or you'll better go to the psychiatrist. XD

Let's Welcome NOBODY to this forum-v-
it sounds really strange...

CaptBrenden

o_o  so like. when I was a kid, and I told people things.. and they said nobody cares.. they ment you?  you care? aww thats sweet

Lovee

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"o_o  so like. when I was a kid, and I told people things.. and they said nobody cares.. they ment you?  you care? aww thats sweet

i also said that this St. Valentines' day nobody will give chocolates... so nobody, can u give me some chocolates ;001

NejinOniwa

Dark times lie before us, nobody is here.  o_o
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS