Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silentbob

Hello and welcome, Megaman Z!    ;hi

C-Chan

God

Hello, i just made acc here cuz i heard that i can find WinXP-Tan here, but theres none :(

im talking about this 1,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiOVwWxWQ-0&NR

C-Chan

Yo God.  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

I'm not surprised that thou hath cast thy divine whatchamacalit on the Well-Endowed One.... -v-'

But as you say, the movie isn't here (hosted on YouTube only) and the desktop isn't here because it apparently doesn't exist (except in that movie).  

They might've directed you here, because we have GOBS of pictures of XP at the Gallery, both Professional (boing!) and her twin sisters Homeko and XPME.

God

C-Chan

Oh, and we also have the MUGEN fighting game available for download.  Aside from a gazillion weird Futaba memes and some cute Rozen Maiden ones, it of course has OS-tans as playable characters.

In other words, you can kick butt as XP.....  ^__^'

http://ostan-collections.net/download.php?pack=1

Exa

Hello Megaman Z! Enjoy your stay!

Ultimaninja

Welcome all new members since I last came to this thread...I think sometime in like December...

SleepyD

God, Megaman Z, CyberRamses, welcome!! enjoy the wackiness that is the OS-TAN Forums!!

Myrdin

Greetings!
ãâ,,¢Ã£ÂÂ¿Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€ºÃ£â€šâ€œÃ£â,¬â€šÃ§Â§ÂÃ£ÂÂ®Ã¦â€"¥æÅ"¬èªžãÅ'ちょっと悪いでãâ,,¢Ã£â,¬â€š

おはようごãâ€"いまãâ,,¢Ã£â,¬â€š
私の名前はãÆ'¡ãÆ'«ãÆ'‚ãÆ'³ã§ãâ,,¢Ã£â,¬â€š
ãÆ'݋Æ'¡ã‚³ãÅ'好きでãâ,,¢Ã£â,¬â€šÃ£ÂÂ¨Ã£ÂÂ¦Ã£â€šâ€šÃ£Ââ€¹Ã£â€šÂÃ£Ââ€žÃ£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ§Ã£Ââ,,¢Ã£â,¬â€š
Indubitably.

In breif:
I am 21 or 22. I forget which.
The concept of personified operating systems and programs is a source of great entertainment to me. I also find homeko to be pretty good looking for a drawing.

I hope to start uploading converted wallpapers for those of us with widescreen aspect ratios. It can be difficult to find desktops designed for 16:9 and 16:10 ratios.

Megaman Z

(japanese sent through Amakai engine to produce english. result may be engrish instead -Zeta)
Quote from: "Myrdin"Greetings!
I am sorry. My Japanese is slightly bad.

Good morning.
My name is MERUJIN[Myrdin].
He likes HOMEKO. It is very lovely.

Indubitably.
(I won't even delve into how inaccurate that could be, but the amakai engine is decent for getting the general message across)

hello there and welcome!

(your japanese is definately better than mine...)

QuoteIn breif:
I am 21 or 22. I forget which.
The concept of personified operating systems and programs is a source of great entertainment to me. I also find homeko to be pretty good looking for a drawing.

I hope to start uploading converted wallpapers for those of us with widescreen aspect ratios. It can be difficult to find desktops designed for 16:9 and 16:10 ratios.
this is a blessing for me (1440x900 19" LCD widescreen).

Tupolev Wolf

C-Chan

こんばんはãâ,¬ÂÃ£Æ'¡ãÆ'«ã‚¸ãÆ'³ã•ã‚“
Ã¥Æ'•ã‚ï¼£ï¼ã¡ã‚Æ'んでãâ,,¢
よるãâ€"く!

君わ犬でãâ,,¢Ã£Ââ€¹Ã¯Â¼Å¸

Hope this means I got someone to practice with.  ^__^
Without practice, studying means close to squat.... -v-'

Oh, and I have a dual-flat panel setup myself that can use some ultra-widescreen wallpaper, so I'll be rootin' for you!  ^.^

Welcome to OS-tan Collections.  ^v^

NewYinzer

????????? ???? ????? ???!

Sorry. Me no speak Japanese. Anyway, welcome to all the new members! This site is growing so fast, I can hardly keep track of half the new members!

SleepyD

Agreed. It's hard to keep up.  

I found it easier to figure out what you all were saying by just putting it into romaji (since jeff doesn't know all the hiragana just yet, nor does he have a good knowledge of kanji and Japanese grammar). And that auto-translation merely confirms what I thought he said. ^^

Myrdin:
Ohayou gozaimasu.
Watashi no namae wa merujin desu.

Homeko ga suki desu. Tottemo kawaii desu.

C-Chan:
Konbanwa, Myrdin-san
Boku wa C-chan desu
Yoroshiku!

ey, Myrdin-san, judging from your icon, would you happen to be reading Alpha-Shade? ^^