Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

if you missed one keystroke that sentence could have been quite bad.
click to make it bigger

Lt. Surge

I am unofficially the newest member... unofficially because firewall settings for my specific type of E-Mail address have it blocked, I suppose, and my e-mail confirmation had been in limbo for about 4 days ;013

Whoever is DarkLord from the Bug Tracker, thank you very much! And it's a pleasure to join this forum.

I had just recently bought my first Tablet-like piece of hardware, a Wacom Bamboo Pen. It's a bit small and I'm no Hayao Miyazaki, but I would like to contribute, especially to the small Ubuntu collection :)
Skype Me: LtSurge695

stewartsage

Welcome aboard mate.

Yes.  I don't miss.

Lt. Surge

Quote from: "stewartsage"

Yes.  I don't miss.

You are DarkLord?

stewartsage

No no my dear fellow, I'm the Colonel.

Chocofreak13

Lt. Surge! i like ya already! xD welcome aboard like stew said, and congrats on being the first new person i've liked in the past few months or so (excluding the last one but that was maing sig squee).

post a whole bunch and become a contributing member. then we'll like you even moar. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

And I'm the demon overlord, just in case you've missed out on that part.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

it's in your title, master. .___.;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

The overlord part isn't. I have to make sure. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

precautions are always good to have. :3

maybe aurora could alter it?
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Ich heisse Arst Kraus! Wer are your papers!?!?!? Anyway, I already said hallo but I'll say it again!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Lt. Surge

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"Lt. Surge! i like ya already! xD welcome aboard like stew said, and congrats on being the first new person i've liked in the past few months or so (excluding the last one but that was maing sig squee).

post a whole bunch and become a contributing member. then we'll like you even moar. :3

It is good to feel welcome ^_^

The sooner I get to bed and the sooner I wake up so I can get started on my first ever -tan, followed by its -kun... seeing as -kuns need more exposure as I've seen :O

Chocofreak13

yes, that it much true. :\ quite sad.

on the bright side, now that we have a 7-kun, if we can find someone REEEEALY gay (or really brave) then they can go as 7-kun. ^^

(ps. i'm not a homophobe. but i only know a few people that would be willing to pull THAT off, and they are all very quite gay. :3)
click to make it bigger

PizzaDrill

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"yes, that it much true. :\ quite sad.

on the bright side, now that we have a 7-kun, if we can find someone REEEEALY gay (or really brave) then they can go as 7-kun. ^^
wait what?