Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS Freak

Ohh cool Everyone is logged in. Hi Choco!
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

PizzaDrill

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Welcome back people I don't really know!

NejinOniwa

THE DEMON IN THE ESTONIAN WILDERNESS WISHES TO SEND THIS MESSAGE TO YOU THAT HE HAS UPLINK AND IS WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE/POST

ALSO MIT IS NOT THE #ostan IRC CHANNEL
WE HAVE ONE YOU KNOW
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

........ ;______; demon is watching me.....i'm scared.
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

I rented a bubble and I'm living inside it. I covered it with those dark car windows papers and it's pitch black. He can't see me. The problem is that I have no idea were I'm rolling either. Meh!? A disoriented black bubble? It's only seen here. ;010

NejinOniwa

The BUBBLE is pretty easy to spot, though. That's all I need. >:3

OS Freak

You're not gonna pop it are you?  o_o

Chocofreak13

oh, he will. YOU GONNA GER RAEP'D.....
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Quick, run in circle.. its the only way out to confuse him >.<

NejinOniwa

210 pages and 1 returnee posting...?

Hmm, hmm. Hmm...

Chocofreak13

NEJIN GET OFF YO LAZY J'LO BOOTY AND POST SUM FUKIN PICS

and yes. acher is the only new member we've had in about 2 weeks, and technically he's not even new. :\
click to make it bigger