Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

*rips off glasses* IMPOSTER!!
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Thank goodness you took his glasses off. I was about to welcome him ;013
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

i'd rip off his nose....but that would be painful....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

If this thread has got more than 210 pages when I come back and less than 5 new members posting in it, I will rage severely, and I will destroy every copy of the AB photos I have, including the ones especially for safekeeping.well, ok, maybe not those, but still

Behave, please. I can't be here to overlord you all the time, and this next week definitely not. Be nice to Ian. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i'll be good master ;____;
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

I'll behave honest. You just watch. I'll be nice to everyone.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Acher13

Chocofreak13

A NEW(ish) MEMBER!!! HI!!!!! *hug*
click to make it bigger

Acher13

*polish forehead*
yes, now eye am brand new! xD
*hugs back*

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

hahaha i never thought you'd be back acher :3
My my, aren't you lovely~

OS Freak

Well There we go. Now Nejin won't need to go on a rampage nor delete anything. Woohoo. And hello. I've never seen you before but you seem to have more posts than me which doesn't make you a noob. So nice to meet you. Hope we become friends.

Acher13

*bites zen*
hiya OS-kun, lets be friend shall we >.<
oh, and i'm dont bite randomly either.. its just that zen is.. hahaha

neway this is where it all started for me. its good to be able to be back.

OS Freak

Ohh great. Sure Of course. This place as been very nice for me too. I can't say anything bad about here.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger