Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Gaia has a bad reputation and all, but let's not condemn new members who happen to be from there.

Hmm... That's unusual. Never have I seen a new member join already with 1400 posts! :)

NejinOniwa

This one! This one looks seasoned already, bring out the saucer! WHERE'S THAT BARBECUE OF MINE, DANGIT?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Gaia has a bad reputation and all, but let's not condemn new members who happen to be from there.

Hmm... That's unusual. Never have I seen a new member join already with 1400 posts! :)
miss you too aurora! XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Cockleshell

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"This one! This one looks seasoned already, bring out the saucer! WHERE'S THAT BARBECUE OF MINE, DANGIT?
Marisa stole the precious barbecue sauce.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

MAAAAAAARIIIIIIISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU DEVIOUS LITTLE MAGICIAN DAMNIT

(inb4 Oh, I'm only borrowing -ze)

OS Freak

OHH my God! Have I been missing since when? Hello again. Long time no see. Anyone missed me? I bet not. lol It's nice to be back. Took a little Hiatus time, I was busy with other stuff.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

*pat pat* welcome back! your -tans are waiting in the os-tan talk section. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hmmmm...something's definitely weird here.

Did someone change the settings on the gravity generator from "push" to "pull", or something? It's a kappa's flash flood of returnees!

zjhentohlauedy

stewartsage

But of course, we welcome you with open arms.

IanDanKilmaster

Thanks a ton, stewart, now I'll never be able to get that song out of my head ><.

On Topic - Yes, all are welcome.  Good to have you back!

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

I didn't even think about that ><

garrykun

Hello my name is garry and I am a rabid bear.

zjhentohlauedy

HI GARRY!

it's my first time greeting a member since like 2 years? XD

garrykun

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"HI GARRY!

SIR, YES, SIR!

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"it's my first time greeting a member since like 2 years? XD

orly?

sounds like quite a while.

Thanks for the warm, loud welcome.  ;012