Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I might have eaten Vae...I don't remember... >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Yes, but isn't the survival rate 100% in those cases?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

Yeah it's not such a scary thing to be eaten by Nejinonii-san I've noticed.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Gah, so OT we are (by my provocation in this case)...

Still, I'm genuinely concerned about Vaereth's whereabouts, her only available contact info is an ICQ number.  Meh, she'll probably drop in randomly one day or something...

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "Roujo"Hi! =)

My name is Roujo, I'm a gamer who, like PhAYSe, is also into card games. I stumbled across this site a few times in the past years, but I started working on Windows Server 2008 at school today, so I came back to see if there was an OS-tan for that system. (Btw, I found none... Is there any? =P) I'm looking forward to meeting you all! =D I'll be on IRC, if you're looking for me.

See you around! (^_^)
Roujo

P.S: You may come to know me as the guy who uses smilies every other sentence. =P

WELCOME, WELCOME!! MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME!!
welcome to the madness. we hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
this also applies to you mr. PhAYse.

i miss Vae. she was nice. :[ she went away for spring exams, and never returned......
click to make it bigger

GuardianArchon

Hi everyone
I'm Guardian Archon, 22, electrical engineering student, I'm a game and anime/manga fan, do alot of horse back riding and fiddle with my home made, custom built 8 bit intel 8088 computer, ;p

nice to meet everyone

PhAYSe

Thanks for the welcome guys! :D

Uh, what about lolis? Is there something I'm missing here? @_@

Toki

Welcome everyone! I hope to see you around, it's so nice to see new faces! I'm not around as often as I like but I hope we can become friends!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Cockleshell

toki's a crazy chick who does karaoke and dresses up as a schoolgirl
i'm a fucking crazy bitch who wields knives and has a terribly morbid sense of humor
nejin is crazy
aurora... isn't seen that much
red_machine is SUCH A GUY
dan... i don't know much about him

ENJOY YOUR STAY!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

cweehong

hi, Im new here, just heard the name OS tan and very interested to know more about it.
Im from Malaysia and 30 years old.
Please do teach me about OS tan.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "Cockleshell"toki's a crazy chick who does karaoke and dresses up as a schoolgirl
i'm a f***ing crazy bitch who wields knives and has a terribly morbid sense of humor
nejin is crazy
aurora... isn't seen that much
red_machine is SUCH A GUY
dan... i don't know much about him

ENJOY YOUR STAY!
oh so i'm not good enough to be posted about?? ;_____; and here i thought what we had was special!!!! TT______TT

and here you people see the madness you've stepped into.
to answer your question, phAYse, a few weeks ago we instutited a semi-real currency to  OS-TAN. we use lolitas as currency. master nejin is too tired to evaluate people's loli worth right now, but give it a few weeks, and maybe you'll get evaluated too. :3

and why do i get the feeling that mr. cweehong is a bot....? :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quotenejin is crazy
Please clarify type of crazy, or you might be forced to wear pink ribbons in your hair and on various body parts for a week.

Welcome new members, I am Earl Grey.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

Choco-san, english probably isn't his first language, I don't think he's a bot, he's just trying to be polite ^_^
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteChoco-san, english probably isn't his first language, I don't think he's a bot, he's just trying to be polite

Seconded.

Hi cweehong and GuardianArchon, please make yourselves welcome!