Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Smokey!  Great to se ya, dude.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

Yeah, good to be back...

(it means i now actually have free time  :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

OS Freak

That's good. it means you get to spend more time with us.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

Ah, finally! Are you blowing things up down there, smokeboy?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Smokey, good to have you back, man!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Name13013

Hello Im NAME13013 and im very new here. Hope to make some friends. :)

Xeon

*Sighs* Another 10 poster. When will they realize you need 10 posts AND be a part of the Os-tan citizen group to download t3h p0rn.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

stewartsage

Someday they'll figure it out.  Perhaps.

OS Freak

Hehe, I already searched said gallery but I'm here. Friends like you guys are better than some simple pictures depicting clothe less or sexually engaged situations girls. Thou those are good too but friendship also matters. Welcome Name13013 if you ever comeback or stay???
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Xeon

Lucky you. My memberships been pending for EDIT:2 Months *I think I was already in 2-3 years ago but for some reason I'm not now* but I understand Fedoras a busy person and I didn't came here for the P0rn anyway so I shall patiently wait another century for my invitation to Valhalla (ι´Ð"ï½€) *Turns to stone*.

OS Freak

Ohh my my Good one Xeon. hehe. Maybe it's that. I'm on the gallery I still can't download stuff. It appears in red saying 10 posts, I bet that's on another group or area, but I'm kool. The gallery is enough for me.

Xeon

About the problem in your sig OS Freak. Why don't you just download the drivers from the manufacturers site??.
http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Products/ProductsDetail.aspx?detailid=830&CategoryID=1&DetailName=Driver&MenuID=52&LanID=0
This I think.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote*Sighs* Another 10 poster. When will they realize you need 10 posts AND be a part of the Os-tan citizen group to download t3h p0rn.

Even worse, one of his ten posts is in the rules thread *thud*.

QuoteFriends like you guys are better than some simple pictures depicting clothe less or sexually engaged situations girls.

Better than what now?  :p

@Xeon: Oh, sorry you're not a citizen yet, I know you've been waiting for some time, hopefully you'll get in soon.

The Choice of a New Generation.

OS Freak

Thank you Xeon I loaded the drivers I'm still fighting with the ethernet thou.
Ian: huh?

Name13013

Yo thanks for the worm welcome. And im mostly not here for the pron you stereotyping people lol. I love my anime and love the OS-Tan