Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeon

They are probably attracted to the abnormally high number of guests the site seems to be getting.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

IanDanKilmaster

That's right, it's your fault, Taco-san! :P

The Choice of a New Generation.

OS Freak

Welcome Taco! Nice to meet you.
Xeon: That just tells how great we are here :smoke:
Ian: I'd be nice to farm gold o_o I'd be rich. lol Like he'll post the secret if that would be true, hehe, suckers. Spammers never learn.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Crimson Taco

But I stopped selling Spam ham months ago D= *slapped for incredibly lame joke* And likewise OS Freak ^^

Xeon

The site isn't as great as it used to be though. If I remember correctly 2 years ago when u do a search of OS-tan on google you'll get the the site first now wikipedia is 1st ;P.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

OS Freak

Ohh. Were still in the top 10 then lol. Good for me.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Red-Machine

It's okay, I bumped us up again.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Seamore

Welcome taco. Hope you have a great time in here.

And Xeon, maybe you are right about this site is not like before, but for me, at least we have some great member and friends around here.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Fedora-Tan

Quote from: "yvangkwheng"hey, guys, my name is kunty, newbie from china. nice seeing u guys.

Banned.

IanDanKilmaster

Thanks, Fedora-dono... welcome back!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

welcome ekki! welcome mr. burrito!! hope you has a lovely, loli-filled time here!

and nejin. i have found the perfect loli to present you with upon your arrival. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Welcome to all the new people, enjoy your loli (but not too much, 'kay?)

NejinOniwa

Ah, it's so refreshing to see some fresh splatter on the banhammer in this sparkly winter night...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

Well that takes care of the late spammer for now more to come later as they appear.

Smokey

Well, welcome new members and welcome back veterans... Good to see y'all...

Again, yes i know i've been away for some time too...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^