Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Well I don't know if I can really say I was missed, but the deathly slow internet at home put me out for the last month or so.  Nonetheless, I return fully energized for a brand new year at OSC.

OS Freak

Oh no Choco it's just a saying to let people know how things will soon turn out. Thou I have almost all versions in VPC 2007 (I purchased an internal hard drive for my Homeko of 75 GB and is currently having only 1.3 GB left open. The rest? used for installations of all other Window oses from MSDOS 6.22 to Vista Home Premium. Even a double of my Home XP. lol Two XP Home in the same machine. They must fight into which knows better Yaoi than the other. Windows 7 is the only missing in my collection.) I have a laptop and a Desktop that are currently empty with no OSes installed and when I manage to finish them, I'll Install 98SE on the laptop and 2K on the Desktop even if they are discontinued. Why? Because I like them and if I ever get a less resources capable machine, I'd install 95-sama on it. So yeah I agree with you. For the Likes, the colors. :smoke:
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

and the nostaga factor. <3

and to answer you nej, i was mini-vacationing at my grandparents, bathtub and ondemand, yo.~
click to make it bigger

ekki

I guess I'll be the first new year baby, so hello everyone! I remember wandering into this site once before a few years back I believe but it was only in passing. This time, however, I've done some looking around and decided I like what I see here so I've joined up.

NejinOniwa

Mwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaale.

Whaaaaaaaale.

Weeeeyl. Kaaaaaaaam.
(That's not quite right, is it.)
Good morning little feller, here's what you gon' do with the limited space o' mind you've been givun':
BASH YOUR DEAREST WOODEN STICK INTO A BRICK WALL UNTIL EITHER BREAKS
Pray your stick is sturdy, mah boi.

(...That doesn't sound quite right either. Stupid, stupid database failure.)

Anyway, welcome, have a cake, a loli and some randomly enacted Live-action Duck Tales from some 70's car shop. *drozes off*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

That will only happen if you hit a ruins wall. And you run your risks of still breaking the stick o_o But yes welcome to our forums.  ;110 Wise choice of joining us I must say. Just stay out of trouble and don't stir up trouble either my young apprentice.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

And don't touch the locker in the Warp Zone, it holds terrible things...

yvangkwheng

hey, guys, my name is kunty, newbie from china. nice seeing u guys.

Xeon

^^^^^
Spammer Spotted.
Request for the deployment of the almighty banhammer.

And a welcome to the non spammer newbies.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

OS Freak

What are those "WOW GOLD" links under your signature MR. Chinese guy? I haven't clicked them yet just in case "wink" I'm so bad at pretending and also at telling on myself.

Silentbob

NejinOniwa

Fire isn't environmentally friendly, kill it with falling logs!

Crimson Taco

Hiya everyone, Crimson Taco here 8P Not my first time here, but I figured its a good site so I may as well join.  Oh and *late* happy new year!

IanDanKilmaster

Welcome ekki, Crimson Taco... please, make yourself comfortable...

(in regards to our Chinese gold-farmer) Is this the first time a spammer has posted in the Member Intro?  If not, it's the first I've seen...

btw, nice avi, Taco-san!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Crimson Taco

Thanks IanDanKilmaster, your Fry avvy looks cool too ^^ Also uhm...why do spammers post these kinds of things (either people or spam bots sent by people) if they know the posts will be deleted? (unless they enjoy that o.O?)