Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeon

HUZZAH!!! This thread was successfully...

For successfully completing my hidden questline *Intentionally or not*  everyone gains 20 exp points, 4gold coins and a rusty dagger. Although I don't know what u would do with gold coins since it seems were using lolis as currency *I was never informed of this currency change ~_~*.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Don't worry. Some lolis appreciate shiny things. Gold is very useful as bait -w-

So, how many of you guys leveled up from this quest, then? I still have a ways to go before my next...powergaming >_>
Can someone go check if there are any new quests posted anywhere?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

QuoteDon't worry. Some lolis appreciate shiny things. Gold is very useful as bait -w-
I thought delicious cake would do better?.

The next questline is in the next town over where u have to rescue the princess from a deformed mutant toad monster, although the quest is almost impossible to finish since the princess is almost always in another castle when u get their. Although the quest is repeatable since she gets kidnap again the moment u free her ~_~. Alternatively u could go on and finish the main quest by going to the top of druaga and retrieving my pocky sticks *Im hungry T__T* by defeating druaga *who is shaped like a deformed purple chicken but bigger*. Don't forget to stock up on them potions and green herbs and maybe a mega demondrug *Don't bring flashbombs, they r for N00BS*, their will be no more savepoints once u enter the tower.

Also do note that further derailment of the thread won't give u any additional exp points and is ill advised *although since their have been no new members I see no point*.

NejinOniwa

The member intro quest is inactive? BLAST! We must flee to Topicless realm at once! *runs off*

Bella

ALL ABOARD THE OT-TRAIN!

OS University? I'd like to apply for the position of Professor of History.

*dons tweed jacket with leather elbow patches and pipe*

OS Freak

Are there any tickets left? I need to go there too.

I'd like to apply there for OS Maintenance. Can I have an assistant like XP Pro?
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

I just realized: If we put enough LOL OT EFFORT in this, we might just as well make a thread in the games forum and be done with it, lawl. -w-;

AND
Bella-dono, unfortunately you've equipped the wrong gear for your class. The Tweed Jacket and Pipe items are only available for the Detective prestige class!
(although hey, that's not too bad either)
BUT
You need at least 10 ranks in the Spot, Search, Listen and Diplomacy, as well as a Charisma above 16...

...DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, BELLA? ´A`

OS Freak

Hey I have never told you but your avatar is quite cool, thou it inspires fear.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Xeon

Xeon encounters derailed thread
Xeon Casts *OMGWTFBBQ GET THIS THEAD BACK ON TRACK*
It failed....
Xeon Casts *Eat Cake*
Its Super Delicious.
*Level UP*
Xeon Gains 4+ points to Classyness.
Xeon is now UBER Classy.
*Xeon Flees from battle*

NejinOniwa

A wild Derailed Thread has appeared!
Go, /osc/ Vending Machine!
/osc/ Vending Machine uses Tentacle Jab.
It's not very effective...
Derailed Thread uses OT Shitstorm.
It's super effetive!
/osc/ Vending Machine has fainted...
Go, OSConomy Nejin!
OSConomy Nejin uses Mauu Conversion!
It's a One-Hit KO!
Derailed Thread has fainted!
OSConomy Nejin gains 1025 experience points.

Which brings us back to the Mauu rate. 56:18, anyone?

Xeon

We should really move this discussion of whatever were discussing here before this thread derails any further and implodes on itself -w-.

OS Freak

I agree. Were do we move it to?

Red-Machine

*tempts the lolis with his gold coins*

Come on, girls!  Let us retire to the Hentai section, and have an "on topic" discussion.  MWAHAHAHA!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Make a thread for the hell of it, and let loose.

Chocofreak13

;_____; but that means i can't come. :
Quote from: "Red-Machine"uot;]I think my loli rating would be quite high.  Considering how much I like Negima and whatnot.

I think I could teach OS Theory at the OSuni.  VirtualPC would come in very handy for my lectures.

and you can't just declare yourself rich. if it worked that way the loliconomy would implode. :[
click to make it bigger