Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

The fact that Okinawa is a tropical island makes that pretty predictable, no...? I, for one, envy the Alaskan winters for actually being proper winters, and not the shitty blown-down ripoffs of it I usually get.

Anyway. Yoroshiku, om nom nom, etc, your loli is by the desk.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Undakai

Yeah, it was.  Unfortunately, I got the warning about 4 hours prior to leaving (at the end of my shift, no less) that I was, in fact, leaving, so finding that rare shop and/or getting something shipped to me wasn't exactly an option.  I'm just glad I wasn't the most screwed over person in our group...someone had a 1 hour warning.

Anyway, Domo *grabs the loli and runs*

NejinOniwa

Just as planned. Activate trap card, Lost Snail!

Undakai

CRAP!!! My own game is used against me...

NejinOniwa

Too bad. I practically invented the loli switch-and-bait trap in the first place. Well, at least you got a Hachikuji, so it's better than nothing...

...just watch out for bite marks. She might be slightly rabid. -w-;

inu

Hi there, i'm 25 years old and i'm kind of adept of mmorpg, fps and most of all fan of OS tan :)

In life i'm working as biologist and i'm always on my computer so i've tried to make it comfortable with OS tan for company :)

Red-Machine

Welcome, inu.  A biologist you say?  Cool.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

inu

hehe yes more of virologist should i say but it's kinda interesting work if you want to know :)
I think i will not expand to much on this ... because it's not the thread for but i love my work as it's really an exciting job with always new stuff ...

JA8956 / Patrick

Fedora-Tan

Hi !

I think it's (one of ? ) the first time i see someone else from France here xD
Enjoy the stay :)

NejinOniwa

...Fedora-dono is posting in a normal thread?

The world is ending. =_=;

nahajung123

Hiya all! I'm Ann, and have been a member here for a few months. I'll turn 19 years old on the 15th October

I like anime, manga,computer games and several other things. I collect almost anything related to anime/manga, but my collection is not too impressive yet. Another hobby of mine is studying Japanese

stewartsage

Welcome aboard all ye new recruits, yar.  Rum be on the left, anime the right.

Chocofreak13

lolis in the middle. welcome noobs. >:3 welcome to hell.

nahajung, it says you joined today. were you a lurker?

every 2nd friday is loli-day. dress accordingly.
click to make it bigger

inu

Hi Ann nice to meet you

Nice to meet you also fedora :)