Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mp3kun

有難うã€,^^

Xeon

Yo peepsss.... Used to be a frequent member of the boardszZz until life and work caught up to me. Decided to see whats new with the os-tans after installing Windows 7 (Got it for free ;P) Nana theme. I wonder if anyone remember me?. Then again im not really memorable T_T.

P.S Excuse the bad grammar, Im still a little jet lag @_@.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Luckily for you, demons don't forget.

(or more liek, demon reads old threads from time to time, so yeah)

Welcome back, bro.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

Yo Nejin long time no postage. I see you've been busy (Looks at post count <_<). Almost didn't recognize u without your Gintama Avatar. 2 years of poverty life in singapore really messes up your memories it seems hohohohoho.....

Now if u excuse me, I gotta get some shut eye so I can wake up early tomorrow to regain my citizenship before they ship me back to singapore as an illegal immigrant ;D.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

You sound like you've been through some trouble there, Xeon-kun -w-;

Hope you get the rest of it alright though. Mau~

Chocofreak13

ho dear. well, welcome back, wherever you live! ^^
click to make it bigger

99thRangernick

Hello there! My forum name is 99thRangernick. I got my name from back when Battlefield 1942 was one of the best games evar. Still kinda is, but now I'm getting off topic. I love anime and all forms of it. I love the military, especially WWII and the Airborne units.  ;001

NejinOniwa

WELL THEN, MAH BOI, a question.
Do you love your enemy?

>:3

Chocofreak13

do you know your enemy? >:3 [/green_day]

welcome, you will fit in nice with some people. xD
click to make it bigger

99thRangernick

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"do you know your enemy? >:3 [/green_day]

welcome, you will fit in nice with some people. xD

Thank you

OS Freak

What I miss while I was away? I see the Gallery has received some hell of a change and upgrade. I got lost all of a sudden lol. So How's everyone? Missed me? NOT! I don't think so. Been busy now with Yugioh. Ohh and the purpose of the Topic, welcome to all our newest members. Hope you all stay long and make nice contributions.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Cockleshell

OS Freak: I agree with your sig.. Firefox-ko is very slow nowadays!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

YES!  Sometimes it takes so long, I forget I even opened it and try to open another one.  Then they both come at me at once.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

IanDanKilmaster

It's all the damn bloat they've attached to it, they'd be better off actually building an entirely new (and lighter weight) engine to compete with Webkit.

Gah, OT.  Welcome ilikeusingdizzy, pixelized, mp3kun, and 99thRangernick, great to have you!  Welcome back, Xeon - I second the sentiment Nej expressed.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Undakai

Hello there! My forum name is Undakai.  Yes, I did just copy paste that from the guy above me and replace the name.  Obviously (I think) I'm an anime fan.  Other likes include Baseball, American Football, gaming, politics, food (Asian/Italian food in particular), and drawing.  

Currently (though hopefully not for much longer) I am living in Alaska...which is freezing, though I am only here on a TDY from my home station base located in the lovely tropical island of Okinawa, Japan.  Interestingly enough, they don't sell cold weather gear that is suitable for Alaskan weather there.

Happened across this site by way of Wikipedia, which had a link to this site.