Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

come for the vintage, stay for the insanity!

hope you stay. :3 good to have ya.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

hahaha, thanks I hope to stay around as long as I can.

Chocofreak13

^^ start by posting in other topics. xD
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Welcome welcome. Hope you can all stay for long periods of time. Just as I did. Now I'm back again. Maintaining 12 computers that still upgrade out of 17 is tough man. But I commend this as practice in the field of computer repair I have studied. Also I don't know if I'm the only one but I managed to install System Restore and Security Center Services on Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2. Google it System Restore will appear as a hack but Security Center I made it all myself. Take that Microsoft. Reverse Enginering lol.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

^^ wow. you put us to shame. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Good going there.
Myself, I've recently found myself as CIRNO'S PERFECT TECH SUPPORT in my dorm, which houses some 50-odd people...quite a many of which need help with computery. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

.....putting all of us to shame....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hey, my fixes include installery of other things than what the client asks for, but hey, always ready to SPREAD THE VIRUSES. >:3
(no, not those kinds of viruses, oi, oi)

Besides, it's 1-shot-kill. I haven't been a computer nerd for 9 years for nothing, you know >.>

OS Freak

I'll hopefully learn how to do videos on youtube and show this for anyone who wants The security Center on their Server 2003 computers.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

i can do stuff with compys, but i forget what. :3
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

lol Stuff like I do? I got for example in my main PC IE8 and IE6 separately, but that's with the help of the IE collection installer.

Chocofreak13

i reconstructed shitty from parts, so that's something. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

With the risk of sounding out of my element, OT much? Change thread plz?

OS Freak

You always with your stuff. lol What do you wanna talk about?

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"With the risk of sounding out of my element, OT much? Change thread plz?

I had a feeling if I waited long enough...

So yes people, thread on lockdown until NEW!

We have a computer section that could use the attention!  Hey, there's even a Topicless Thread!  Who'd a thunk?

The Choice of a New Generation.