Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i may fit into catagory 5 (lol, hurricane katrina xD ) as "os-tan fan so rabid she spurts her os-tan obsessions on to her poor, innocent friends. "
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Category 6: No artistic talent whatsoever, but still a fan os OS-tans and Anime, who has found a home here... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

OS Freak

Thrusthfully I feel like Smokey. I feel at peace in here. I've met some nice people here. Thanks guys. I like Category 6 too.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Aurora Borealis

Expanding further on the categories of OS-tan fans, I present an updated guide!

Category #1: The most common- Those that are/were here only for the hentai and usually leave soon after without contributing anything.

1.5: Those that are/were here for the hentai or such, but decided to stay longer (or even join the 'regular cast' of OSC members) and contribute in some way- whether it be with artwork, tech support, morale, etc.

2: Those who like to talk about the OS-tans and draw them. Usually interested mainly in the canon characters but may also be interested in the others as well.

3: Taking the second category further are the hardcore OS-tan fans who not only draw and talk about the OS-tans but also reguarly draw new characters, contributing backstories into the 'OS-tan expanded universe', game projects and such.

4: OS-tan fans who are mainly here for the community and contribute a lot even if they don't draw or talk about OS-tans much.

5: Taking the third category even further is what Chocofreak said- the rabid OS-tan fans who share their fandom in real life!

6: Essentially the same as category 4.

I'd say that I was for a long time a category 3 OSC member and while I'm still extremely interested in the OS-tans-- as much as I was before-- I'm now more focused on my original comic series. I consider myself a category 2 or 2.5 member now.

Kata-Kun

Catagory 7: OS Tan Fans(?) who are so old (internet-years) that they feel like they have to re-live the old days when the internet was new and people typed their sentences out without typing 'lyk this 2 sav tim'

CATAGORY 8: MUDKIPS

Catagory >9000: (I can't stop)

That's what she said.

**EDIT**

Someone really should save Tim. I think he's stuck in a well.
Sergent General\'s Warning: This person could be unhealthy to your peace of mind and has proven to create deformities in unborn children. Do not use this person if you are under 18, pregnant or could become pregnant. Do not offend while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Always use a condom.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

No-no. Demons are, as sources of evil energy, the power source of the internet.

Category 0. I think I told you that already, too.

materiagirl

Halo thar! ^^

Hiya, I'm Miya. :D I've been a huge fans of OS-tans and Mecha Musumes since 2005, it's about time I joined the forums after poking through the galleries since forever.

I also love cosplaying as -tans. I'll be putting up some of my cosplay soon (mostly of ME-tan and DS-tan so far). They're sometimes not of the fan art 'canon', I take a spin on it through clothes since I can't draw. :)

I also like anime, manga, video games (namely Xenogears and the Phoenix Wright series), bishonen, and other sorts of geekery.

Nice to meet you all!
It\'s self-service, not fan service!
http://worldthree.wordpress.com

OS Freak

Ohh welcome to our community Miya. You cosplay as DS Tan I need to see it. Never seen a cosplay of her and you also do ME Tan One of the most or the most beloved Tan of OSes, Nejin totally agrees on that. You are very welcome. I think I'll be 2K Kun if I would ever cosplay
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

Do I, now? I don't seem to remember that, but I'll keep it in mind.

But /r/ cosplay pix nao. So to say, this site has been pretty starved for any actual Original Content for a while now, so, yeah. -w-;

Welcometh.
*OM*

Chocofreak13

yay, fresh meat!! ^^

please, pardon our insanity. if you stay long enough, you'll absorb some too. ^^

oh no, is that gonna scare you away?? :[

Added after 23 seconds:

oh and welcome, miya-san. ^^
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

*GNAR*

Welcome to the horde, miya, you are now one of legion!

Hope you like the taste of brains...

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Hope you TASTE like brains.

_W_