Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS Freak

Yeah I get lost in the forums it's like a maze. It's like a way to ask something easy and small without creating a new topic. but it's ok.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

And now, ANGRY TICKS FIRING OUT OF MY NIPPLES

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

What are you up to, Mr. Hertzfeldt? :P

The Choice of a New Generation.

DoYouEvenCare

So hi, im DoYouEvenCare. I call myself that, because i have so meany godamn nicknames over the internet. So i joined because i like OS-tans. They are so godamn pretty, and the concept is rather original.

OS Freak

Well, both of what you said is true so welcome to our crazy clinic. Enjoy our lunatic yet filled-with-beautiful-girls world.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Kiso

Yeah! What he said!

Welcome dude!

WELCOME!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE TIME HERE!!

Yay! Re: dundant!

*runs away*
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Aurora Borealis

Hello and welcome, DoYouEvenCare!

BTW, that person in your avatar looks eerily familiar, he looks like a certain very infamous internet 'celebrity'!

Seamore

Well, better late than never.

Welcome to the forum DoYouEvenCare. Hope you have fun and get along with everyone.

QuoteWell, both of what you said is true so welcome to our crazy clinic. Enjoy our lunatic yet filled-with-beautiful-girls world.

Non non. This place is not a clinic. Just an unique forum that for some unknown reason somehow become a tad crazier. Even I feel the effect lately.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

YOU DON'T EVEN CARE, DO YOU?[/b]

HeLLo, anD WElcoME to the ENRICHment cenTER.
PleASE ENjoy yoUR STAy.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

I recently came with this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem

Will this affect all computers?
Will my Homeko receive damage by it if she manages to stay working up to that date?

I'm guessing both real PC's & Virtual PC's will be affected as well as other electronics like mp3, laptops, vcr, tv digital clocks and so on. Basically any electronic device that stores 2 digit dates in 32bit format for computers due to a binary-decimal programing error.

Smokey

The king of OT declares this whole page a total-loss...

Sorry for that DoYouEvenCare, and welcome BTW, but where OS-Freak and i have steered it OT, Nej and OS-Freaks Y2K38 problem have delivered the final blow...

That said, this page could've been salvaged if not for that tick-pic...

Anyways at least you've had a preview of the madness in this forum...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

OS Freak

Lol My God, so hilarious.

Nico The Hacker

Welcome DoYouEvenCare, hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

(( I'm back... and now I'm gone again :D ))

OS Freak

Welcome, welcome do you even care.

coldReactive

I'm coldReactive, and I'm kinda new here, but I've lurked a lot.

I'm more interested in widescreen wallpapers (which there are like, NONE in the gallery.) I'm also interested in ReactOS (google it.)

I hope to enjoy my stay here.