Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS Freak

QuoteI thought the DeFraggler was to get rid of those OH SO BLOODY ANNOYING cuddlemuppets?
>:3

Really? Then my hard rive is free of them since I run it almost daily.
Also Nejin, is there a thread to post requests of Tans? Like making two more error tans One with black hair and one with with hair as well as Browser Tans like; Google Chrome Tan and Flock Tan, OS Tans like; ReactOS Tan, and other searches besides Google like; Yahoo and Bing(Livesearch/msn) Tans
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

Thank you very much. It's hard to navigate in the forums so I decided to ask a veteran poster like you.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

In50postsb4OVEREIGHTHOUSANDkthxbai

Veteran? Well, I guess. -v-

OS Freak

Your nearing 8000 posts so yes I believed you know better than me. Technically in post count you do ^^

NejinOniwa

Post count = knowledge? That means I win. Again.
LULZ >:3

OS Freak

lol Yeah I believe you are one of the one's with the biggest amount of posts around. That's cool. It's as if you had given an opinion on all threads in the forums

Smokey

Well, looking at the post count there are two knowledgable people here with one absolute master, but this is getting OT nao...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

OS Freak

Ohh hello there Smokey! Long time no hear from you. Glad to know you again.

Smokey

Yeah, hi... ^_^

Good to see you're back again (and as an anti-OT countermeasure;), Welcome back ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

OS Freak

Thank you. I was away some time (OS projects on Virtual PC/ My graduation from university and taking care of other peoples computers. I've become a slight fixer of them. Thou I haven't been able to fix one. I don't have an XP CD so I cannot install a OS on her computer. Like this I won't get far repairing older computers. It's a shame when the tools are not around. I feel like ME-chan Frozen.

Smokey

hehe, Yeah the windows CD (or as i call 'em WinDozers :P) the most commonly used tool on PCs...
Thanks Fedora-sama

missingNo

*yawns and walks in the room*

Ah, evening, folks. I'm just stepping in here since I've forgotten all about the OS-tans for a long time ever since I've given up my hopes on /OS/ on Wakachan years ago with the Vocaloid stuff.

I don't have much to really say here.

So meh, good evening.

Aurora Borealis

I feel your pain. I used to go to that board for OS-tan images and hate the fact that Vocaloid stuff now infests the board.

(actually there are some large OS-tan threads on the Net Characters board and could be a sign of returning interest in the OS-tans)

Welcome to OSC, Nico and missingNo.

NejinOniwa

MISSINGNO appeared!
/fight
CHARIZARD used Fire Blast!
It's super effective!
MISSINGNO used Earthquake!
It doesn't affect CHARIZARD...
/bag
Used a Poké ball!
*thud-thud*
*thu-ud*