Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

That's the finest piece of introduction I've seen in a while.

Dear me.
(pun intended.)

UMASOU~ (☟゚∀゚)☟
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Why MagikGimp?... :P

Because of the image-editing program?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Or perhaps he (I'm assuming that) is a magical entity dressed in leather with a rubber ball in his mouth?

HA!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

typical for an irish to think that... :D

HAHAHA, no really, i thought it too, but i wanted to keep this  civilized... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Oi, oi, don't scare them off...I shouldn't say that now should i. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

MagikGimp

Seriously guys, the real answer to why I chose my nick is waaay boring but suffice it to say it's nothing fetish related, honest; I started using it a long time before I even knew what BDSM stood for... Oh and thank Kilmaster for the list idea, I couldn't resist. >=)

IanDanKilmaster

Well the only reason I joked about a list is because recently we've just had a string of users who print a little more than is necessary for an intro, or at least I think so.  Since you managed to take that and turn it into something very entertaining (in some way I almost knew that would happen ^^; ), I applaud you.  If you ever feel inclined to tell your boring story, we also have a "What is the origin of your nickname?" thread here, but personally I'd just as soon keep it mysterious - it's usually much funnier that way.

Smokey

*makes link between IanDanKilmaster and the IRA*

*starts feeling unsafe*
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Do I seem Republican to you?  Also, I'm American, there's got to be some sort of Irish-American terrorist group out there, lulz.

Smokey

Oh, wait...then that's two nations us english keep joking about...

No wonder, you're such a good guy, btw... Not being an irish irishman... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

It was always my impression that the Irish were great folks, just awful drunks ^^;.

Smokey

Something like that... Unless your dad was in the british navy like mine, in wich case all irish are bad...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Seamore

I'm falling wayyyy behind of all this topics.
After having go through hell for two months, I'm finally back from the deep pits of hell ;006
Or to be precise, I had an accident, have to be hospitalized where all the doctor and the nurse have no sense of humor and almost died from boredom, and find myself head over heels. BUT AT LEAST I'M OUT FROM THERE NOW.
So now I'm just skipping time while playing Princess Waltz and house maintaining.
Well, enough about me, How are you guys? Still remember me? Sure hope at least some of you guys still remember.
So, in short. AHEM... Nice meeting all of you in this forum...AGAIN. ;012
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

VonDaab

Welcome back Seamore. I do remember you.
Hospitalized huh? That doesnt sound so good.

Also, this thread was at the brink of off-topicness before you got this back on topic. You hear that, Smokey and Ian?

IanDanKilmaster

YESSIR sirdesirsirsirsir! :P

Yeah, I noticed the OT as well, but I try to keep mine at a 5-post maximum.  Still OT is OT, but I'm just pointing out that it hasn't gotten to "out of hand" levels yet.  Anyway, welcome back Seamore - I don't believe we've met, but glad to have you back and keeping us on topic!