Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Hoo. Then he's as much Smokey-beef BBQ tasty as you are, as well?

THIS MAN IS WORTHY OF BEING MY DINNER. _W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

*stabs nej with bullets, katana's, wakizashi's, shurikens, daggers, rusty screwdrivers and broken beer bottles...

I SAID: NO EATING PHOTOGHRAPHERS!!!

(also this is my second post referring to the newcomer, i will stop nao before going OT)

As you might have noticed, jeffs2009, we we're having a bit of an OT issue here...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Welcome nyooo! Obama camera!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Cockleshell

I'd sharpen my knife and direct evil looks at nej but I'm too sleepy. Argh.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

svx

Hi, I'm svx and... uhn... I feel new...

Cockle can borrow some ginsu knives anytime.  To... wield against Nejin?

A new motto maybe.
"Photographers:  they use... knives?  Yeah.  They do."

Cockleshell

My knives are kept dull so I can sharpen them evilly on the spot.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Welcome again SVX...
And; Hell yeah this photographer uses knives! i keep mine sharp in case i need it quickly...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Wall of tentacles, swords, tentacles with swords and SWORDTACLES.

You gotta use more than a knife for that .w.

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

WHERED YOU GET THAT FROM YOU BASTARD

Too awesome. Can't focus.

*poof*

RandiNinja

Hello Jeff, hello svx!

Hope you enjoy this forum! ;010

Since the new member had introduced himself here, let's call the truce off and get back to war.... ;030

ladringan320

Hi... I saw the OS-Tan Video on Youtube... and i got hooked on it.. but my interesting never really stirred until now.. HOW DO I GET ANIMATED WALLPAPERS?!?!?! How do i get w/e it is that thing is on the desktop?!?! it talks!!! i want it...

So, im very new at this... can someone please help me and teach m how to do something like that to my laptop, or vista? or w/e... im flustered.

RandiNinja

Ohh geezz.... please calm yourself down first...

Yeah.... there's so much similiar videos on Youtube.....

But one thing i know, they are using flash/swf or gif pictures or director or even video to display something like that....

The simplest way is using gif image as your wallpaper... but of course it's no sound...

The second most simple way is to use video.... if you have an os-tan video or something like that, you can play that video using BS Player or VLC and set the video display to desktop(find the way yourself... it's easy)...

The third way is using flash/swf file... as we know, Windows is able to set an html file as wallpaper..... just use a little html programming to display flash/swf in html and then set it as wallpaper.

The fourth way is using Macromedia Director to create some.... uhmm.. we can say it gadget... skip this one, it's too troublesome...!

Ahh and, umm.... by the way.... please use or create another thread to ask or discuss something.... this thread is not the place to do it...

as for me, i don't care but there is certain someone who often got mad and don't like ot at all....

So, stick to the rule for next time... ok? And welcome to this forum...!

IanDanKilmaster

Hey Jeff, Illinois Boy come to make some noise, eh?

Welcome ladringan320, I think there's already a thread for that [wrong]somewhere in the computer section[/wrong], just use the search function to find it.

QuoteSince the new member had introduced himself here, let's call the truce off and get back to war....

Spontaneous OT every now and again can be fun, but please keep in mind it is still generally discouraged... -___-

EDIT:  Here you go landrigan, aren't I a nice guy?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Well, hello ladringan320....
Welcome to the forum...

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"aren't I a nice guy?

Oh, man...That sparked some hard-wired anti Irish remarks in my head... So although i havent posted them, still, sorry about that Ian, it's that English blood that's coursing through my veins... You have indeed proven to be a nice guy...
Thanks Fedora-sama