NejinOniwa

Hehehe...HE
>:3
*head-tentacles swirl*
Gotcha.
*slimy grab*
And one-a-two-a-CHOMP
*swallow*

One scary person more gone to the proper place.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

Hweh?  Hweeeh? Why am I being yelled at? Why are people crying? Kowai! Kowai yo!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

Tell me whos yelling at you. Ill stab them with bullets.

also.. there are no new peeps to greets, why does everyone keep postinghere? >: O
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Hehehe...HE
>:3
*head-tentacles swirl*
Gotcha.
*slimy grab*
And one-a-two-a-CHOMP
*swallow*

One scary person more gone to the proper place.
Nejin, I'll cut off all 60 of your nads if you do that again. In the meanwhile, have a spanking. I'll do it with the spiked paddle this time.

WHACK
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

RandiNinja

Quotethere are no new peeps to greets, why does everyone keep postinghere? >: O
Simple..! That's because certain someone posting here... so... everyone posting here....  that's natural....

QuoteNejin, I'll cut off all 60 of your nads if you do that again. In the meanwhile, have a spanking. I'll do it with the spiked paddle this time.
Hold it Cockleshell!  ;030

How dare you do that..... ;006

Your evil deeds will not go unpunished...!

Get him Nejin!!  ;006

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteGet him Nejin!!

Ahem... you mean get her.  Not to worry, Nej would without a doubt answer such a threat on his own.

Err, she beat me...

As there are no new members reporting, shall we cease-and-desist until such time?

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

Indeed,

well at least untill new members post.

RandiNinja

Truce, eh...  ^_^

This humble commoner gladly accept!

Red-Machine

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"

Hello, Rico.  Wanna put the gun down? ;020
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

King of OT does not approve!!! A whole page i've been good, but now it's time for explosives!

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

Untill new members introduce themselves. srsly.

jeffs2009

Hello all! My name is jeff.

I live in cornland, usa (aka Illinois). I am an avid anime fan but also dabble in pc repair/mods, rc stuff, and photography.

nya!!!

NejinOniwa

Why, hullo thar, illusionist. I mea, Illunoist. Ah. Damnit. All these damn states, they're so damn annoying -.-

Therefore, I shall proceed with my midnight snack. The contents of the meal shall be you.

*NOM*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

*pounce*

Scroo yoo, Nej! He's a photographer, like me! I will kill you dead if you eat him!!!

Well... Welcome, to the forums, I'm sure you'll have a good time here...

And, photography, eh? what cameras do you use?DSLR, or good ol' analog SLR? I am a hobbyist and have a Canon AE-1 (analog SLR), a Ricoh KR-5 Super (also analog SLR) and my latest cam is a Canon EOS 1000D, wich i really, really love...(don't think i don't love my other cams, cuz my AE-1 was my first SLR and my KR-5 was my first with a zoomlens and good flash (a Metz 32CT3)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^