Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Ten-day lurker, huh. -w - I thought I spotted you sometime. .-w-

Welcome ye newest summon of MIT. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"hello, I can smell your spicy brains ._.
The capt's been eating too many spicy brains. I can smell them.

-NOM-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

Welcome Aseo, you're the first new member we've had for at least two pages so thanks for steering this thread back on topic ^__^.  You'll find things rarely stay that way for long...

QuoteOS-tan comics?

Yeah, apparently there are a number of doujins floating around out there.  I don't know where one would purchase them (Amazon Japan?), but I've seen a couple of discussions/references of OS-tan doujins around the forum.

Oh and apparently we have two moe tentacle monsters, soooo look out Aseo...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

Two!? Waah T_T I don't wanna anymore! I'll just be a little slug girl.

I know there are doujin but I want something more ;-;

OH YEAH HAY WELCOME HERRO HI HERRO.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Welcome, Aseo... Welcome to teh m4dn3ss...

*gets dragged off in a straightjacket*

hihihihihahahahahoohohohohohohoooo...... MADNESS!!!!!

Added after 35 seconds:

M-four-DN-three-SS!!!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Hey SmokEY....do you know about this?

Smells fishy.

Cockleshell

o^o I smell an impostor... nomnomnom noobflesh roasted on the- nvm.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

WTF?! Somone stolez my nick...

GTF over here and introduce yourself, Smokie...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

First I thought you'd made the same blunder as Cockle did, huhuh -w-

Smokey

Nope, why would i want to change my email anywayz...
Thanks Fedora-sama

svx

Yo,  I'm svx and I'm an alcoholic.  Uhn...  I like anime.  Manga, I dunno.  I program sometimes, when I'm really drunk.  Vodka.  I also like satellites/FTA, and somehow wish to connect that thought coherently with the above statement about anime and alcoholism.

Is this a support group?  Submit-tan.

NejinOniwa

Er...

Quotealcoholic

Well...considering the level of comprehension I got out of that, it's true, I guess. -w-;

Irasshai.

Smokey

Welcome, and judging by that post, stay well away from the BBQ... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

svx

BBQ...  Gives me an idea for a comic.  uTorrent-tan, a girl with a pirate hat and a magical banjo that downloads forbidden documets from a different dimension, goes to a BBQ.  Lights up the neighborhood.  She's got cat ears, too, because that's hot.  Bratwursts, hamburgers - those are what's at the bar-be-cue.  BBIAB.

Time to fire up inkscape.

Cockleshell

Oh no, not that kind of barbecue...
/lurks behind the newcomer with a dark aura