Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

QuoteThat's how I actually found the forum XD

Least shes honest about it.  Maybe you should put your two bits into the "girls and hentai" thread?  H section of course.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteLeast shes honest about it. Maybe you should put your two bits into the "girls and hentai" thread? H section of course.

[obvious]Repressed people really bother you, eh Capt?[/obvious]

XD

Speaking of "girls and hentai" what the hell ever happened to Icelily?

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

I still see her around Wakachan now and then...but I dunno.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Asterlux

hehehe acutaly like i said in the '' what OS-tan are you'' thread my machine runs on XPME and after doing some research i really like her ^_^ wish i could find some headphones like shes got for my portable XM player OMG that would be so cool i would totaly never take them off!!! =D

Red-Machine

Hey guys, another new guy!

Been a fan of the OS-tans for a while now, though I've only just found this website!  Nice to meet you all.

Btw, my favourite OSes are the Win 9x series.  So you may find me vehemently jumping to their defence in discussion threads.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

Ah, an Englishman! welcome, welcome... :D
Half British myself, (my dad's from Nottinghamshire, and I recently found out that that i'm "Dutch, British citizen"... Yeah!)

There are a lot of people from the colony's here so it's nice to see a Brit in here ;010

Added after 19 minutes:

Also, Red Machine... Link to the Mighty Reds, maybe? Man U ftw...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Red-Machine

Uh, no lol.  I can't remember where I got it from, but NOT from Man U ;043.  I support Swindon Town...

Smokey

Oh, eehm, hang on...

*gathers a mob of Man U hooligans*
Right men, let's get 'em!!!

Naah i kid, i kid....
It'd be a shame to fight someone with the creds sported in your sig...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Red-Machine

lol

Swindon supporters have been known for their violent ways as well. ;025 And yeah, I'm fully qualified to... "troubleshoot" XP-tan. ;027

Smokey

yeah i know, as far as hooliganism goes, British have the -eerm- best...

Anyway... Before i turn this into topicless; Welcome again and i think you will have a good time here... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

Not so long after my absence....!
So much new member lately.....!!!
Means so much fun.... ^_^

kaineru

Hello fellas,

Anyone familiar with me? Hopefully you'll accept this net vagrant who found this place by accident...

Smokey

Not familiar, but welcome...^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

kaineru

Thank god, I'm still not familiar, cause a lot of people who know me by now labels me as INSANE.... Ah well.... Thanks for the welcome...

Smokey

Heh, believe me being insane doesn't make you stand out or be infamous here... :D

*runs around laughing hysterically*
Thanks Fedora-sama