Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS Freak

Hi. I'm new, "duh I'm at the introduction topic for newbies to OS Tan Forums. Just to let other members and the high guys here i'm recently registered. Would like to make the best of the forums.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Bella

Ahoyhoy OS Freak, and all the others that have joined recently. [/waves hello]

Nice to see somebody who can appreciate the subtle reliability of XP-sama... I dunno if XP is the best OS, but it's one of my favorites. ^.^

OS Freak

Thank you very much for the welcoming Bella. Yeah it's unknown but one can hope for it. I mean, The longest running OS from Microsoft? Huge support years while probably 3 more computers run ahead of her; Vista, 7 and ?????. Man that's gotta make her special. Thou i'm a little worried. I lost my XP - Chan Installation CD. I might need it sometime in the future, who knows. since 2004 my XP has been good and never has neede her CD. I guess she is my most stable secured PC I have. And the stories she and I have gone throught. (Thanks a lot Microsoft Windows SteadyState program! You almost blow my XP-Chan's heart out) Yeah Don't try that thing. It screwed my brother's account to the point of not loading his account at all, freezing XP while booting up, and deactivated my genuine activation. Thanks to God and XP-chan's mastery at System Restore, she reversed herself before that crappy installation. I swear drops of sweat rolled down my face and my looks were scarier than any one who has faced, an OS death before them when I saw that Information balloon say: This copy of Windows as suffered radical changes since it's first installation,(Way back in 2004.)and Windows needs to be reactivated. (I don't have a CD, hence no genuine activation code.) Scariest part yet, after saying that, the Genuine advantage icon pops in the system tray and threatened me with: "You have 3 days to reactivate Windows" That was utter horrible. But XP and System Restore go hand in hand. SO I was happy to say; "Bye bye you M**** ****** SteadyState!" This has been the worst yet that XP-Chan and I have faced togueter but we did it. She and I are meant to be togueter. We make an awesome team.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Nuker

...wow. Calm down, we all respect XP-sama here, don't worry.

Welcome to OSC. I'm Nuker, resident 7-tan supporter. Enjoy your stay and beware of people with more than 1000 post: they welcome newbies by eating them :P

OS Freak

Bella has 2000+ doesn't seem like a bad guy. Thanks for welcoming me too Nuker. And yeah I'm not insulting XP-Chan. I love her. What I hated on the post on top was the Steadystate program. eww. But yes we all love XP I do and alot ^.^

VonDaab

Hi OSFreak, and welcome to OSC.

I've been using XP since uh, 2003? So I can well understand your loyalty for that system.

OS Freak

Ohh good. Someone who knows. So you do see what I mean by loving XP. Thanks a lot.

Nuker

Quote from: "OS Freak"Bella has 2000+ doesn't seem like a bad guy. Thanks for welcoming me too Nuker. And yeah I'm not insulting XP-Chan. I love her. What I hated on the post on top was the Steadystate program. eww. But yes we all love XP I do and alot ^.^

I know you don't hate XP-Chan. You were rather... enthusiastic in proclaming your admiration for her. XD

And I don't mean "eating newbies" in that sense. I mean it in the -literal- sense: look at the introduction posts a few pages back :P

OS Freak

Ahh good. see I like this place even more. Might make a small misundrtsnding but no one backfires in a hostile way unlike other forums I was in the past. There was this huge flaming on it lol. I like when we all understand and point out misses without geting sad. Thanks Nuker. Uhh a question. The names you have all below your names like Dos/V windows XP windows CE... does that refer to posts or you get it assigned by a mod? or is it a hidden option in the profile customization? I'd like to be called Windows XP.

VonDaab

As far as I've understood, its the "rank" name, depending on the amount of posts you've made.
But I think there are some people who have modified it for their own tastes.

NejinOniwa

THY DEMON IS HOME

Why hello there kids. Feeling tasty tonight?

I've had nothing but 30 degrees cold snow for the last week, and while that may be gratifying in its own way, it's still just solid water. So...

MUNCHKINS, OS FREAK. YOU'LL BE TODAY'S LUNCH.
>:3

(and since when am I a multitude of members, really? Or did someone else steal my patent on member-eating?)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

Is that bad?, sounds a little...

NejinOniwa

Don't be afraid, now. (ok, but just a little, if you absolutely must. fear ruins the taste of manflesh, you know.)

It's standard.

Then again, considering standards these days, it might just be quite bad...

For those of you who haven't had your daily dose of Kannagi, that translates to
NICE PUN.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

Your cool NejinOniwa Don't worry I won't fear. I must be strong and brave. I can't be a wuss. I have a lot to live for.

anonemouse

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"THY DEMON IS HOME

Why hello there kids. Feeling tasty tonight?

I've had nothing but 30 degrees cold snow for the last week, and while that may be gratifying in its own way, it's still just solid water. So...

MUNCHKINS, OS FREAK. YOU'LL BE TODAY'S LUNCH.
>:3

(and since when am I a multitude of members, really? Or did someone else steal my patent on member-eating?)
Is that a lion? GET IN THE CAR! New user here, what's up?