Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDaab

Quote from: "guyveroz"Why Nejin Mexican/Spanish food not to your taste?
Well, you know, the burning discovery at the toilet and such...

Silentbob

Well, spanish food is not that spicy anyways.  The mexican stuff is probably more so, but I don't eat much of it.  

Man, how I'd like a really well made paella again.

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, after two months in Texas, I think I'm ready to swear off the stuff for awhile.  After yesterday, I don't think I'll have Mexican for breakfast ever again.  On the other hand, I'm always up for a glass of horchata.  Wowz, it seems the food discussion has taken over both this and the topicless thread.

Keeping post on thread topic:  Welcome New Members - Bienvenido

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

New members thread suddenly turns into ep.1 of Lucky Star. LULZ Y/N?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Try bubble tea much?  Good, huh?

CaptBrenden

IanDanKilmaster asks you over for tea. When you get there, he gives you a gun and asks you to kill another forum member. What do you do?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

guyveroz

QuoteIanDanKilmaster asks you over for tea. When you get there, he gives you a gun and asks you to kill another forum member. What do you do?
Well technically IDK is another forum member and I'd probably be to lazy to go around and look for another sooo... but first I'd ask for a minigun wouldn't want to risk missing

PS: Someone has a nasty Fallout 3 hangover

Alex S

Personally, I'd ask how much I'd be paid, ask to be paid in advance, then carry out guyveroz's idea.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Alex S"Personally, I'd ask how much I'd be paid, ask to be paid in advance, then carry out guyveroz's idea.

C'mon I'll already be serving black tea and sour plum juice, I mean really, how much more do you want?

Damn, that's another gram down the toilet.

guyveroz

QuoteC'mon I'll already be serving black tea and sour plum juice, I mean really, how much more do you want?

Damn, that's another gram down the toilet.
Ummm more carnage? sides I'm diabetic so I'll settle for the carnage.

NejinOniwa

BECAUSE YEAR, MINIGUNS DON'T HAVE LIKE THE WORST ACCURACY EVER, DO THEY

guyveroz

You don't need accuracy when you fire bullets at a rate of >1000 rpm :P

NejinOniwa

So you're cool with firing at a damn satellite instead of your target? Ok, coal then

Cockleshell

Uhh... First post here on the boards. Been lurking around for awhile and I thought that I would say hi.  ;hi
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

VonDaab