Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

do you really think that nejin would still be around if we could stop him from doing anything? :P  He is like a super villan with a totally useless super power. We cant do anything to stop him, but for the most part there is no reason to, its more annoying then a threat
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Zanedor

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"do you really think that nejin would still be around if we could stop him from doing anything? :P  He is like a super villan with a totally useless super power. We cant do anything to stop him, but for the most part there is no reason to, its more annoying then a threat
You have good point there. (-_-')

Aurora Borealis

Besides, with my MAD SKILLZ or mod skills, I can interfere to prevent more members from getting eaten! But considering what the Captain said, that might not even be necessary! :D

NejinOniwa

You know you two aren't getting eaten just because I'm lazy...

Oh well. I guess though, I'm eating people just because I lack creativity these days~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Speaking of lacking creativity...all I've been doing lately is fixing up old drawings that have been lying around. -__-

Hey, Nejin-san, I just noticed your rank says "demon"...

...Are you like a Unix/Multics daemon, who controls background processes, or what...?

NejinOniwa

Demon and Daemon are two different things.
A Daemon is an underling, you know - a Demon is another story.

Since Demons are evil, and Evil always wins, I'm basically the sole ruler of the world.

...SOON...

guyveroz

Well if you go for the literal meaning not ALL demons are evil

NejinOniwa

That's debatable. Depends on how you define the word.

Tsubashi

As could be said of most anything. Language is just a collection of definitions after all. ^^
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Gah, let's not get into that, at least not HERE, shall we?

guyveroz

@NO
I take it you have been in a lot of conversations that go this way?

*looks at number of posts and sighs*
Still got quite a way to go

火らしい

aca hay alguien ke sepa español para no complicarme traduciendo

Added after 1 minutes:

propongo que tengan secciones por idiomas asi para que la interfase del foro sea mejor para distintos idiomas

Aurora Borealis

¡Hola! Yo pienso que debe una sección también porque hay muchos hispanohablantes que visitan este foro.

NejinOniwa

...crap.

This doesn't seem too tasty. I'll pass on this meal.

guyveroz

Why Nejin Mexican/Spanish food not to your taste?