Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LemGambino

Hi everyone, I'm Lem, Lem Gambino, wanderer of the internet. I enjoy video games and surfing the net, among other things.  ;hi

SleepyD

i see you enjoy video games and surfing the net, but I must ask, what kinda games? and anything interesting in your net browsings lately?

well then.
welcome to our little corner of the internetz!
hope you enjoy your stay!

guyveroz

QuoteJust a little?
You're the su total of the craziness here

Welcome LG

NejinOniwa

Why HULLO THAR, food.
HAR HAR.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LemGambino

Quote from: "SleepyD"i see you enjoy video games and surfing the net, but I must ask, what kinda games? and anything interesting in your net browsings lately?
I enjoy a lot of games, usually RPGs and such. I don't play sports games or those darned hidden object games, though.

My most recent findings? This site! XD

I didn't feel like giving away too much just yet. I'm mysterious like that.

NejinOniwa

You come mysterious, then you will be today's Mystery Meat on the menu! RAWR!
*pounce*

LemGambino

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"You come mysterious, then you will be today's Mystery Meat on the menu! RAWR!
*pounce*
OH NOES! (runs)

Bella

Hello all!

Hmm...LemGambino? You're name is familiar from DA. Unless that's your long-lost twin. :P

LemGambino

Nope, I am the one and the same Lem. ^_^

NejinOniwa

_W_

This is getting interesting, fufufu.

guyveroz

>.> I don't see it... I mean the interesting part seems like the same old grind to me...
QuoteYou come mysterious, then you will be today's Mystery Meat on the menu! RAWR!
So I take it the "mystery meat" is solyent green?

Kiso

Eeeh.... I DO know I am an older member... but due to circumstances...

Hello guys for the second time, how's it all going for ya'll?

As you may have noticed, I went MIA since summer or so. I was without a personal compy and getting here became a problem as I distracted myself with other net stuff. Anyways... a compy on my hands gave me the opportunity to get back to those things I liked... this one included.

So... I'm hopin' to stay for longer than last time.

Anyways... hi again!
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

NejinOniwa

WHY HULLO THAR.

You look a bit more juicy than a lot of the newbies we've been getting lately, and I've been getting a bit too little nutrition...SO, I'LL HELP MYSELF.

IT'S NOM TIME! *pounce*

Kiso

Eeer... no thank you...

*dodges*

I may be the best part of a deliciously balanced meal... but I ain't doing anyone favors. Go buy me at the supermarket... I'm found in the RAM-O's isle.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

SleepyD

Hey there, I remember youse. XD

NOM