Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaito-1412

Thanks, sure I will draw something, the only thing that I don´t know to do is paint the pictures with paint shop pro, it´s very dificult for me, if someone does a basic tutorial I´ll be very pleased ;) And sure I´ll post something at "Free cookies post".

Regards from Valencia

Hasta luego!!  ;001

JA8956 / Patrick

wellcome to OS Tan ! Kaito-1412 nice to have you here

Cherry

Well i guess this is where i should post first.

Hi, my name is Gabby and I'm a computer artist. I work in lots of media but I'll always be true to my anime roots (which without i would not be where i am today)

I'm 20 y/o. married, (no children), and extremely obsessed with the OS-tan group of characters. I tend not to draw fan art much, which is why I've been searching and searching for a list of the current Tans to create my own.

So far, all I've found are incomplete listings...

Even the wiki here is missing the existing console tans:
360-tan, the DS-tan twins, PSP and PS3-tan, etc.

I was hoping to be of help and contribute by both adding the existing tans to the wiki list and creating my own. Also, forgive me if I'm too straight to the point. I haven't really had a chance to browse on the forums, but if i seem annoying know, wait till you get to know me ;)

If anyone wants to look at my gallery i have a (rarely updated) one in deviant art at: gabo-the-baka.deviantart.com

Kaito-1412

Welcome Cherry to the forums  ;hi

ced1106

I *finally* got around to changing my WinXP login screen (with WinCustomize Logon Studio), so will be uploading them to the Downloads section.

Does anyone know where I can get os-tan icons for my computer desktop?

aka. Washu! ^O^

Toki

hay guys just wanted to say I'm back or at least visiting ._. I'm sure everyone missed me immensly.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NekOSaka

I welcome the people who have made the discovery of the happiest place on ear-SHOT-*

*=Disney snipers.

Gray_Fox

Hi I'm Gray_Fox and i'm new here

[attachment deleted by admin]

VonDaab

Notsonoble

Just thought I'd say hi! I've been lurking here for a while and snagging images for desktop backgrounds. The work here's great!!!!

Silentbob

Welcome.  :)

And welcome to all new members which have arrived since I posted last.  (probably a lot).

KenRayadon

Mr. Ken here, your average g33k in a nutshell. Loved computers and anime since I was eight, and I love to tweak XP to the limit (I think that's why she craches Explorer on me all the time, she wants her old clothes back. But she ain't gonna. They're ugly.) when I'm not playing CSS or Americas Army.

VonDaab

Shootan gaems, eh?

uh, anyhow, welcome to OSC!

Yakui

Been lurking around the site for a while so thought to register as well, maybe I'll stick around, maybe not. I hope I do though. (will have to see always how active I feel like posting x3)

22 years old, I like things.. and stuff.
Life begins 100mg. ;010

VonDaab

Oh? another fellow finlander?

Welcome.
...and I can see what your interests are... *looks at nick and avatar*

Heh...