Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grinder

JA8956 / Patrick

Hi Grinder , and wellcome to the comunity, but may you can say a little bit more about yourself.

Grinder

Quote from: "JA8956 / Patrick"Hi Grinder , and wellcome to the comunity, but may you can say a little bit more about yourself.

Well I'm pretty new to anime and os-tans and stuff like that. XP-tan is my favorite.

fadillzzz

hi...i found this place a 2 days ago because i have recently in Os-tan ;001

and it looks like this place is a really great place to get more info about Os-tan ;010

Siya

Welcome to everyone I haven't welcomed yet!  

That's going to be a lot of you guys... >.>;

NejinOniwa

Why be personal when you can be generic, eh chap?

And Welcome you both, Grinder and....whatsisface. You over there.

Just stopping by to pass on my condolences and so on.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kahvi

Helloes~
I found this forum while looking for reference pics when drawing my 2k-tanx95-tan yuri, so decided to join while I was here. 8D

I've loved OS-tans for few years now I think, and I've cosplayed 2000-tan in a group too.

I'm from Finland and I'm currently studying to be a gardener. 8> Nice to meet you all~

VonDaab

Oh? a fellow Finlander?
I welcome thee.

Mmmm... Coffee....
You've chosen a bit too delicious name.

NejinOniwa

I welcome Tea. Also, I can never, ever grasp the concept of spelling in finnish. It's just...yeah.

Anyways, welcomes. *sip*

Kahvi

Yes~ I was really surprised to find Finns from here too. 8D
Thanks. 8> Have stayed up way too late tonight too with the power of that magical drink<3

Finnish spelling's actually the easiest possible when you get it. It's spelled just exactly how it's written. When I was a kid I couldn't understand why english had to be spelled so weirdly, when finnish was so much easier. XD

NejinOniwa

Ha ha ha, that was funny.

...SOMEONE BIND ME TO THE MAST NOW OR I'LL JUMP DOWN AND DEVOUR THIS GUY IN AN INSTANT! YOU'RE WRECKING THE HUMORTANKS! GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

__ChAnDLeR__

er ah.. welcome all to the forums.. i need to come back more often. been busy lately coding for/with 3rd party yahoo apps and my site and other sites

NekOSaka

Welcome to the people that have developed a need for welcomes.

Kaito-1412

Hola a todos!  ;hi My name is Guillermo, I´m 18 years old and I´m from Spain(Valencia) I like Anime/Manga and drawing it. Some of my drawing collections are at Deviant-art (username: Kaito-1412) For the moment I´ve got no favorite Os-tan, because I like all of them XD.

Well, nice to meet you  ;118

VonDaab

Welcome to OSC Kaito!

Artist eh? well, I'm looking forward to seeing some OS-tan related art from you in the future, heh.
And feel free to spam the "Free Cookies" thread.

Enjoy your stay.